Paypal Working Capital

cinesational
Contributor
Contributor

After having 5 successfully funded loans, all of which were paid off before the due date, and having Paypal turn me down month after month for as loan, Paypal Capital has begun to issue loans again!!

Our offer is very low, but at least it's an offer!!

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

cinesational
Contributor
Contributor

Finally!!!

Login to Me Too

Ghostmech2002
Contributor
Contributor
This is some BS. SEVEN weeks now after paying2 loans off early! And STILL DENIED!
Login to Me Too

cinesational
Contributor
Contributor

Did you try today and were not offered a loan?

Login to Me Too

Ghostmech2002
Contributor
Contributor
Every single DAY. Since Dec 6th. Twice today.
Login to Me Too

cinesational
Contributor
Contributor

I am sorry for that.. I have been doing the same thing for the last 5 months. I hope it finally works for you soon.

Login to Me Too

Ghostmech2002
Contributor
Contributor
Third time just now. Nope. I have only one client that pays me for web development. The rejection letter said not enough unique clients, or whatever-the-hell. Funny how that was ok for 2 years pre-Corona.
Login to Me Too

canwehaveitnow
Contributor
Contributor

Any joy yet ?

Ive been applying twice a day since November and today the rejection code changed to DLGJ0611

I have only been able to apply on my mobile too, the application button on my laptop has vanished !

Id hoped that if Paypal were going to stop the Working Capital loans they might say

Good luck

Becky

Login to Me Too

Ghostmech2002
Contributor
Contributor
Alas no. Now at 7 weeks and STILL DENIED. Not enough unique clients. Boo. Boo. BOOOOOOO
Login to Me Too

cinesational
Contributor
Contributor

Hang in there. I applied everyday for over 6 months. I think they are starting to give out loans, it's just going to be slow 😞 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.