Paypal Working Capital code DLGJ0906

Tulucitor
Contributor
Contributor

Just got hit with this code after 5-6 months of straight 065 . Anyone know what is this ? Is it a good sign or a bad sign ? I know people who got approved had a change in their code errors before they got approved . Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

downsouthkids
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve had the same decline code recently after months of the other code. I just don’t get it. I was approved for two loans in a row. My sales have only gone up. But I have been declined for a new loan since June.
Login to Me Too

EllieBoop
Contributor
Contributor

Same here.

I paid off my last loan end of June and have been having error 656 for months and then last month it went to 710 for most of the month... then this month back to 656 and now this new one 906... I wish they would just tell us what the hell they mean!

So frustrating. I desperately need a loan for the run up to Christmas and it's just depressing having to keep blindly applying. Ugh.

Login to Me Too

ap123256
Contributor
Contributor

I just got this code too...would love to know what it means! We've had pretty strong sales in the last few months and just completed our previous loan. Whilst it's not critical it's a bit disappointing 😞 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.