Paypal Working Capital Loan

MoxieMomCreatio
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Community!

I paid off my working capital loan about 6 days ago and I am not being given the option of applying for another yet.  I called paypal and one customer service rep said wait 72 hours and the other said it might take 10 days....anyone else have this issue?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Retrogeeks2
Contributor
Contributor
I paid off Monday, called on Friday, she said they have been getting tons of complaints, using the ach bank payoff method she said they are holding all payoffs done that way for up to 10 WORKING days which idk if the working days part is accurate because my last loan cleared on a Sunday, I'd really like to know if anyone who has paid off their loan this way has had the final payment fully clear yet. I also see all these weird denials going on it's making me nervous
Login to Me Too

MoxieMomCreatio
Contributor
Contributor

Good to know!  I am on day 6 now.  Still nothing.  My balance shows $0.  I have never had this happen before.  

Login to Me Too

jny1
Contributor
Contributor
I paid off my loan 12/17 and have been checking daily to apply for another one and nothing no option at all. I made a large payment from my bank thinking that i would be able to reapply in 3 days like it states in their FAQ section. Really hope the option will appear sometime soon. This is so frustrating.
Login to Me Too

GeorgiaT
Contributor
Contributor

Has been 10 calendar days and nothing yet. Agree, they should have added disclaimer when they added bank payoff option. Very frustrating...

Login to Me Too

GeorgiaT
Contributor
Contributor

Update - loan finally was marked as paid on the 11th calendar day.

Refinance went through just fine; they even offered higher amount.

Good luck everyone!

Login to Me Too

Michellevo
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get the offer email that says "good news. You're all paid off"? Or did you just notice that it said "paid" on the dashboard?
Login to Me Too

Michellevo
Contributor
Contributor
@jny1 Did you ever get approved?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.