Paypal Working Capital Loan - transfer?

newmuse9
New Community Member

I'm interested in getting a Paypal Working Capital Loan but I need to know if the money has to *stay* in my Paypal account or if it can be transferred to my bank account. I pay some expenses through Paypal but most others through my bank account and am constantly transferring money to my bank account so that would be an issue if I can't transfer the money. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@newmuse9 

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-is-paypal-working-capital-faq3163

How does PayPal Working Capital work?
PayPal Working Capital is a business loan with one affordable, fixed fee. You repay the loan and fee with a percentage of your PayPal sales. There are no periodic interest charges, monthly bills, late fees, pre-payment fees, or any other fees. If approved for a loan, the process is easy:

1. Select the amount you'd like to receive for your business. The maximum loan amount can be up to 35% of your PayPal sales over the past 12 months, up to a maximum of $200,000 for your first loan. After you’ve completed your first loan, the maximum loan amount increases to $300,000.
  2. Choose the portion (repayment percentage) of your future PayPal sales that will go toward the repayment of the loan and fixed fee.
  3. Receive the funds into your account with PayPal. You can withdraw the funds to your bank account or spend it online.
  4. Your repayments will be taken from your future sales until your loan plus fixed fee are repaid. You can also make repayments using your PayPal balance or a verified bank account that is linked to your account with PayPal.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@newmuse9 

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-is-paypal-working-capital-faq3163

How does PayPal Working Capital work?
PayPal Working Capital is a business loan with one affordable, fixed fee. You repay the loan and fee with a percentage of your PayPal sales. There are no periodic interest charges, monthly bills, late fees, pre-payment fees, or any other fees. If approved for a loan, the process is easy:

1. Select the amount you'd like to receive for your business. The maximum loan amount can be up to 35% of your PayPal sales over the past 12 months, up to a maximum of $200,000 for your first loan. After you’ve completed your first loan, the maximum loan amount increases to $300,000.
  2. Choose the portion (repayment percentage) of your future PayPal sales that will go toward the repayment of the loan and fixed fee.
  3. Receive the funds into your account with PayPal. You can withdraw the funds to your bank account or spend it online.
  4. Your repayments will be taken from your future sales until your loan plus fixed fee are repaid. You can also make repayments using your PayPal balance or a verified bank account that is linked to your account with PayPal.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

newmuse9
New Community Member

Thank you! Figured the answer had to be somewhere.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.