Paypal Working Capital Error Code DLGJ0300

OddsAndWears
Contributor
Contributor

Sooooo... 4 days later and still no progress.  Let me go over this again.  We got our first 3 loans with no problem.  The 4th one all of a sudden is changing it up and declining us over and over with the reason being unable to verify my identity.  Which is complete BS because it's only been 5 months since our last loan and we had no problems getting that one in July.  I've talked to 2 people and the supervisor 3 times.  This is what she told me.  The main 4 reasons people get denied for verification are,

• Name
  • Birthday
  • Address
  • Social Security Number

None of which have changed since our last loan.  She then told me it's an automated process and they have no way of manually overriding it.  I pulled my credit report and my public records and none of that matches what i've been entering the past 3 times with the loans going through.  These reports are showing address I haven't lived at in years and I even tried entering these to see if I could match it all up to no avail.  I'm F'ing frustrated and getting tired of this nonsense.  Am I not looking at the same things they are?  Or is this just their way of telling me they don't want to loan to me.  Our address is NOT a P.O. Box so that's not it.  The lady told me our account was EXCELLENT and said that's not the problem at all.  So what gives?  Anyone else ever have this problem and figure it out?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

LLR
Contributor
Contributor

It seems that the support staff have different answers for everyone. What I was told (after my fourth loan was turned down on the heels of 3 others that were paid off early and all at 30 %). According to the rep I spoke with, the lender has reviewed and re-assigned industries, deeming some of them at-risk.

I was told it doesn't matter which industry you select or feel you are better suited for; these have been re-determined by whomever reviewed your account and made a decision.

It also doesn't matter whether you've demonstrated reliability / financial worthiness with previous loans (or that your chosen industry is one you consider safe). This is what I was told.

Login to Me Too

OddsAndWears
Contributor
Contributor

Well, if that's the case, they should've just told me that.  They told me everything looks fine and that I need to do a public records search to see why it's not matching.  I tried 35 more times today and kept getting this.  (Picture included).  I just don't get it.  Honestly, at this point, i'm looking into other ways of accepting payments on eBay.  I'm tired of making this company lots of money, only to be treated like gum on a shoe when something that could change our business happens.  We have 100% feedback on eBay with a score of over 3,000.  We have no chargebacks or disputes.  I hope PayPal reads these forums because i'd like to take this moment to tell them F You.  If they don't figure this out by January 1st, we're leaving and going in a different direction.  We're tired of being lied to.  I know they have the power to change this outcome, they just refuse to.Declined.jpg

Login to Me Too

LLR
Contributor
Contributor

Now that is a different error message than I received. And in your shoes I'd be boiling mad too.. I mean you would think calling to verify your information when the automated system is unable to do so would be the natural next step. The suggestion offered to you by the rep you spoke with is lame. I hope they read these forums too.

Login to Me Too

LLR
Contributor
Contributor

The more I think about it, if you didn't change anything it had to have happened on their end. I assume you've gone over those four areas with them and confirmed that what you have and what they have is the same? I hope you haven't been the victim of identity theft. 

Login to Me Too

OddsAndWears
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve spent $50 so far pulling my credit reports and public records. Nothing weird at all. I feel like they should be calling their verifier and seeing what’s going on in my case. But no, they keep telling me not matching. They could at least tell me where to look. I feel like they’re just giving me BS till after Christmas at which point they’ll tell me to try again. I don’t even have anything on my credit report. Just a bunch of old addresses that I’ve already tried entering with no luck.
Login to Me Too

tmriggs01
Yep same message here. Trying to get my first loan have plenty sales. Have used PayPal for over 15 yrs. and it can’t identify me either they just keep telling me it’s not matching for some reason total BS and there’s nothing wrong on my app. And I’ve pulled my reports nothing there either
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.