Paypal Working Capital Declined DLGJ0725

LadyBosley
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

Does anyone know what error DLGJ0725 means on a declined application for Working Capital? The website takes my information, then says wait while we generate offer, then it is declined with this error.

Thank you

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

canwehaveitnow
Contributor
Contributor

Evening

I have a different error code at bottom of my rejection but when I phoned Paypal they told me they didnt know either !!

I've had 3 loans over last two years never with any issues but this last one has been turn down constantly.  I phoned Paypal who said i was very close to getting accepted and I needed to just keep trying but I have increased sales a lot over last few weeks and still nothing.

Could try ringing them, they are quite helpful but never in a specific 'do this and you will be accepted' way !!

Regards

Becky

Login to Me Too

LadyBosley
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you Becky. I contacted PayPal and they just say they don’t know what the error codes mean, and to try again another time.
Login to Me Too

canwehaveitnow
Contributor
Contributor
Fingers crossed we both get accepted. The system of loan and repayment really works for me and was so helpful for my business. Lets hope it's soon Becky x
Login to Me Too

LadyBosley
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve never used it before, but the option to apply suddenly appeared on my PayPal account . I’m an eBay seller, so maybe that’s the problem , as sales can be up and down. Good luck
Login to Me Too

dave2020
Contributor
Contributor

Have either of you gotten approved yet? I got my first loan in late August and paid it off fairly quickly. I have been applying the past month and keep getting rejected. Code 738, then it was 656, now its 738 again. I called and it was a waste of time they couldn't give me any useful info. I have had strong sales lately but it doesn't seem to help. The first time I kept getting rejected and then all the sudden it approved me. Seems very mysterious. 

Login to Me Too

canwehaveitnow
Contributor
Contributor

Nope for me sadly

After phoning Paypal and them telling me that another £500 would bump my sales way over the 12100 required I worked my butt off all over Christmas and since and have never sold so many high items - not made a single difference.  Still turned down every day !!

Login to Me Too

LadyBosley
Contributor
Contributor
No still not accepted for me. I keep reading different solutions, eg: Try after 8am as that’s when PayPal update system Try after 15th of month as that’s when PayPal update monthly system Check phone number and address match PayPal account Have no returns or negative feedback I’ve tried all these and still nothing
Login to Me Too

dave2020
Contributor
Contributor

I don't think the 15th matters. I got approved for my first loan on August 23. I had been applying constantly so had many rejections after the 15th of that month before suddenly getting approved. I got approved when applying 10 minutes after getting a large payment from a client, so it seemed to be tracking in real time, but it could have been a coincidence. What really frustrates me is I got enough sales to pay off the first loan pretty quickly yet that seems to count for nothing when trying to get a second loan. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.