Paypal Working Capital Decline - Error Code DLGJ0908

Sunflower84
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have had 3 successful Paypal Working Capital loans but recently, after paying off my last one (even early, in a big payment) successfully, I have been getting declined. I am trying daily for the past month since paying off my last loan.

I was getting decline codes that I see were common with everyone else in these forums (DLGJ0654 was a common one). So I just keep trying daily like everyone suggested in the forums and even the Paypal rep suggested. 

However this week I started to get a new code that I haven't seen yet - DLGJ0908. Has anyone seen this code? Has anyone figured out what it means yet?

Thank you. 

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

EllieBoop
Contributor
Contributor
Yep. There seem to be an ever increasing group of us that were getting 656, 644, 654 and even 710 but last week it changed to 906 for me and a few others... First I've heard 908 but it's obviously a similar new one. No one knows what it means unfortunately but we're obviously in a group that they've tagged with this code... Who knows. For the record. I don't use eBay and never have so it's nothing to do with that.
Login to Me Too

Rhymesportfolio
Contributor
Contributor
Ive had 10 totalling 39k. Paid 8.5k of in sales in 66 days and getting this code. Im switching payment from paypal as i cant cope with being a brilliant payet and treated like this.
Login to Me Too

jdearns1
Contributor
Contributor

Did you ever get approved? I am not an ebay seller, have had 12 loans over 112k paid back now this code DLGJ0906, Just adding I paid mine on the 8th with sales plus a $600 extra payment with pp funds in the acct. I noticed my loan says "paid" on the main page but on the PWC dash it has not been archived the loan.

Login to Me Too

Sparkles2021
New Community Member
Yes I’ve paid off 4, this last one in a large lump sum and now I’m getting error code 906. It’s put me in a right spot and I wish we could get some clarity other than “just keep trying”
Login to Me Too

jdearns1
Contributor
Contributor

Paid off my last loan # 14 from Dec 2020 of course back to  DLGJ0908 

Login to Me Too

TTLVC
New Community Member

I received this code too. I paid my first loan in under 30 days. So I am not too sure why I am getting denied. I waited a few days before applying for another and so on. 

Last time I was denied (for my first loan) I received a follow-up email inviting me back as they reevaluated my account. Was hoping that would happen again. 

Login to Me Too

Taahirshakeel
Contributor
Contributor
Were you able to find the reason for this code ? Cause i dont seem to see any problem with my account its over qualified and never took any loan its just the first and it gives this error code
Login to Me Too

Bishoptattoo90
Contributor
Contributor
I've gotten this same code for a few weeks now. When I spoke with someone on the phone they told me it was because I had a week of no sales which caused an inconsistency. They said to just keep applying and once they see the sales inconsistencies dissappear it should be good. So far I have had steady sales since that time period and still recieve the same code.
Login to Me Too

robynnstorey
Contributor
Contributor

I learned the hard way that you should not make a big payment at the end...especially from an external account.  When I did that, it took me 5 months of applying to get a new one. Just let the loan get paid at the regular pace or if you are going to make a payment, make it from your PayPal account and not an external account.

RMS4937
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.