Paypal Here signature screen disappears before customer can sign

SGrawunder
Contributor
Contributor

Every so often when I enter a charge and insert or swipe the credit card the customer signature screen appears momentarily but then flips immediately to the processing message, then the transaction simply spins and spins and never completes the charge. I have to remove the card, cancel the sale and repeat the whole process. It make take several tries before the transaction is finally completed. Often I have to simply give up, get the card info from the customer and manually enter it at a later time. This is MOST annoying and makes me appear very unprofessional. How do I fix this??? Thank you, Sandra

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

You may want to contact Tech Support for assistance.    Sometimes you can clear up weird behavior by deleting the app, then do a forced restart on your device (similar to rebooting a computer) and then reinstalling the app however, there's no guarantees that will be the fix.   You would need to look up how to do a forced restart on your particular device as the procedure does vary with each device.   Here's one example for a particular device.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.