Paypal Here - item catalogue sync between website and mobile (inc photos)

tom_b
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone

I'm fairly new to using the card reader and app (although have used others), and have a hopefully simple question: why don't Items I have created in my Item Catalogue accessed through the website appear in my PayPal Here app on my mobile device (product photos included)?

I spent a lot of time creating an item catalogue with good images to accompany each product, but nothing gets transferred to the app. Surely I don't have to create this all again, and transfer the item photos to my mobile device for upload?  

Thanks, Tom

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

wppc-mddcva

Tom, did you ever get an answer to your question? I have a similar question but don't see any responses to yours.

Login to Me Too

mountainkiddo
Contributor
Contributor

I read someplace here on this community site that you have to turn off your phone in order for the inventory to download from the PC to the Phone. Not sure yet if that works, but try it and see.

Login to Me Too

wbriers
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem here! I created items on a PC through the browser but they don't show up in the app on Android. I've restarted my phone and that didn't help.
Login to Me Too

sisterssota
New Community Member

I am having issues with this as well. A few days ago I entered in all of my items. Yesterday, there was nothing in there. Today half of it is- but the rest is still MIA. Hoping for a solution asap as I have a big craft fair next weekend!

Login to Me Too

wbriers
Contributor
Contributor
I figured it out, at least for my problem. I originally created items on the website in the item catalog, but they didn't show in the PayPal Here app. I then found a second item catalog on the website, it's under the Tools menu, in PayPal Here submenu, then you will see 3 drop-downs, one is Item Catalog. I recreated all my items here and they immediately show up in the app. I hope this helps others.
Login to Me Too

wbriers
Contributor
Contributor
To clarify, the first time I created my items was under Tools > Invoicing > Items. This doesn't show up in the app. But going through Tools > PayPal Here > Item Catalog worked... But not on Chrome, I had to use Internet Explorer.
Login to Me Too

EleahC
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having this issue right now.. I haven't updated my Inventory in a few months due to.. well.. 2020 closing events..

I have a bunch of new stuff to add and I now cannot find the item catalog on the website as I had before. I can't seem to even find the TOOLS menu. Have you used it since your latest reply?  Is it more hidden now??

Thanks in advance!

EleahC

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.