Paypal Express Checkout: "Let customers pay without a PayPal account"

makmaki
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.
Me and my friends are currently testing our Shopify website and we are having trouble with Paypal Express Checkout. So, we have successfully integrated PEC to our online shop but the local credit and debit cards we used were declined.  

We were testing by using Philippine-issued CC and DC without logging in on Paypal. My question is: Is it a feature not available here in the Philippines? If no, how do we fix this? 

Thank you. 🙂

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

teesandtoys
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. We need some answers to this. Also, the setup seems to be not getting finished though the account has already been verified. This is after choosing "Process all payments, including credit and debit cards, through PayPal.".This is after choosing "Process all payments, including credit and debit cards, through PayPal.".Verification completed alreadyVerification completed alreadyClosing and opening Paypal or clicking Summary resets the choices to this.Closing and opening Paypal or clicking Summary resets the choices to this.The "Get verified.." doesn't have the check icon even after getting verified. Is that normal?The "Get verified.." doesn't have the check icon even after getting verified. Is that normal?The Summary page is still asking us to complete the setup even after we have finished everything.The Summary page is still asking us to complete the setup even after we have finished everything.

We are not sure what we have missed doing to finish the setup but we have done everything already. 

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.