Paypal Express Checkout Failure Shopify

nitinyadav
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am unable to integrate my paypal with my shopify account. Firstly there are no limitations on my account.

When i click activate on paypal express checkout page it redirects to to paypal page saying you're almost done.1.png

When i click on complete your setup now , it just redirects me to paypal dashboard and nothing happens. Rather if i click on return to shopify it showsthat my express checkout is active but payments always fails with this message.

2.png

I looked in Manage Third Party Access for permission but all permissions are granted to shopify.

Am stuck here from around a month, please replying asap.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

pregler0713

having the same issue with home depot check out... 

Login to Me Too

Brisana
New Community Member

The same problem now! Did you solve the problem?

Login to Me Too

Jamiejackneo
Contributor
Contributor
‌Guys finally I found a way out to the problem that we are facing the problem means when we trying to link our shopify o account PayPal account . Usually it will work smoothly .it will open up a dialogue box to show" grant permission" . You click it all set. But in some other situations it will not work like that. Inspirations instead of the dialogue box showing grant permission there's another dialogue box showing that you are almost dead to complete the setup you have to do so and so and it opens another developers that is showing some work to do like which type of account you are which type of need in your eCommerce website like that and it will complicate the stuff.I was in this problem about three days I was working on it working on it working on it I just called shopify support and PayPal support nobody has no idea about that we are facing and I am getting frustrated because my sales were getting broken so I was searching and sorting and various ways. finally a solution in one post in a forum that solve the issue the thing is that one of the member of the forum just got it that it is happening because of the some issues like related to some countries like India has this problem linking between these PayPal and shopify. so what you have to do is just fake Indian address with an Australian address solve the issue . What I did was I just taking the address of an hospital and replaced store address with that Australian hospital's address and again tried linking shopify and PayPal, it solved the issue and after the resolution of issue I just returned to the my settings and edited my address again to the Indian address hope this will help .
Login to Me Too

callingn
New Community Member

Tried replacing the store address. But my problem still remains the same. It shows almost done popup and then nothing happens.

Login to Me Too

tanx
New Community Member

Got the solution from paypal----

When the setup page pops up, click on return to shopify NOT setup now.

That's it, it will be done, after being redirected back to shopify.

Login to Me Too

AkeelFirdous
New Community Member

WORKED FOR ME! Such a Simple Solution Took So Long to Figure out! Thank YOU 😊

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.