Paypal Donation Button

Megastar-Amaka
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have paypal personal account and cant't find menu to create Donation button.

What should i do to have donation button?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

Here is a guide on how to create a donation button.  The breaks down lots of detail that may just be a bit confusing, though.

Mainly, you just need to go to www.paypal.com/buttons.  Choose the Donate button and proceed accordingly.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

Here is a guide on how to create a donation button.  The breaks down lots of detail that may just be a bit confusing, though.

Mainly, you just need to go to www.paypal.com/buttons.  Choose the Donate button and proceed accordingly.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

UWD
New Community Member

Hello. I've gone round in circles. I see all the buttons that I can create (smart pay, buy now, add to cart, subscribe)...

but there is no donate button!

Where do I find this button if it's not already on the paypal.com/buttons page? Or how can I create a custom button that allows the donor to select the amount to pay (and/or select from a list of payment options)?

Something about creating a button ID? I think the button ID tells paypal exactly who I am and what kind of button it is. So I'm not sure it can be done manually. There needs to be a mechanism to add donation buttons to my saved buttons.

How to do this?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.