Paypal Developer Account Cannot Delete Applications or See or Create Sandbox Accounts

mikebomm
Contributor
Contributor

What is wrong with the developer portal I cannot delete any of my existing Apps that I created and when I try to view my created accounts it states:

Something went wrong. Your sandbox app details could not be fetched. You can try again or you can fetch your live app details.

If you wish to report this error please include the following error id: 289692d0ff7a9

I cannot do anything and it's pretty frustrating.  Please let me know what the problem is.  

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

Here is the link for the PayPal Technical Support Community.

https://www.paypal-community.com/mts

Login to Me Too

mikebomm
Contributor
Contributor

This doesn't help me at all.  It takes me to the same community portal....doesn't really make sense to me and also other people are having the same problem.  

Login to Me Too

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

You posted your question in the USA Community. I posted the link to the Technical Community so you can post your technical question there and have a better chance of someone who knows the answer seeing the question and answering it.

Login to Me Too

mikebomm
Contributor
Contributor

In what area should I post this?  The sandbox is a mess I cannot do anything on that end which is just killing all my testing.  

Login to Me Too

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

The PayPal developer team is aware of this issue and they're trying to resolve it, if they haven't already.

I'm going to post a link with more details.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Sandbox-Environment/Unable-to-create-Sandbox-accounts/m-p/148764...

If you have any questions about the sandbox, feel free to post under the Sandbox category, in the Sandbox Environment board. 

I hope this helps. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.