Paypal Commerce platform has messed up all my payment options

beechcroftdivin
Contributor
Contributor

Since signing up to Paypal's commerce platform which was supposed to allow card payments on my website I find instead that no payments can be made at all. even the standard paypal and paypal express are declining customers. My shopping cart now just shows lists of uncompleted sales. Each time I ring Paypal I am told it will be looked into and they will get back to me but no one does. I have deleted the commerce platform from my shopping cart software hoping that at least customers can go back to the standard Paypal but it seems the whole paypal system has been corrupted by the adding of commerce platform. As paypal is no help whatsoever has anyone any suggestions as to where I can go from here because at the moment my website sales are virtually zero and Paypal do not seem to grasp the seriousness of the situation. They have in effect stopped my business and seem as though they cannot be bothered to sort out a problem of their making

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.