Paypal Checkout not charging shipping or tax on orders!

PDS2007
New Community Member

Is anyone else having a problem with Paypal checkout? When my customers click "Add to Cart" on a single item, they are rushed to pay now, not allowed to add additional items, and not charged for shipping or sales tax. They are just asked to pay immediately for the single item. It's causing me problems, and I can't afford to "eat" all the shipping and tax charges! This problem occurred when Paypal first initiated the new mobile friendly site several years ago. It was a problem for the first few months, and after several "fixes" it was working correctly these past few years. Now it's back to doing it again! Any ideas what the heck is going on? Or how to fix the problem?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hello PDS2007,

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community for assistance.

I would recommend submitting a service ticket to our Merchant Technical Support team via the following link: www.paypal.com/mts and click contact at the bottom of the page.

You may also contact our MTS team on Twitter via @PayPal_MTS.

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.