Paypal Charities Confirmation Status

osa30004
Contributor
Contributor

I have provided all the documents I needed to confirm my charity status.  I get this message and have not heard anything from paypal. There is no other way to resubmit this. If you go to https://www.paypal.com/charities, This dashboard pops up.  It's been over 3 months since we have submitted these

Confirm your account

You’ll hear from us by email within three days.

In resolution center, I see these messages. But there is nothing more I can do, including resubmission or etc. simply says submitted for review. It's been over 3 months

Provide proof of your tax exempt status
Submitted for review

Upload a voided check or bank statement for the account(s) registered on your PayPal account (organization).
Submitted for review
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Gwen

Hi @osa30004,

I'm sorry that you've been having such a tough time getting the account status updated! I would recommend reaching out to us through either Facebook or Twitter, or you can always go to the bottom of any PayPal page and click "Help" or "Contact."

Thanks,
Gwen

Login to Me Too

MCF_Angie
Contributor
Contributor

I am in Canada and am having issues confirming our identity.  I've placed 3 phone calls to the help desk, written 3 contact us requests and still have not heard back from PayPal as to how to resolve the issue.  Problem is: we don't have a single bill with our physical address on it, all go to a post office box.  we are a virtual office.  Article of Incorporation was requested and not accepted. 
This has been going on for a month now and I'm at a loss as to how to solve this.  We've been around for 32 years, are in good standing with CRA and that apparently is not good enough.  
NO ONE will call you back and when you call them, they simply take the information and pass it off, you NEVER get an answer right away and the emails from them are ambiguous form emails that don't detail your specific request.   I even had one call centre rep promise to walk it through to ensure it was solved, she lied as it didn't happen. 

Is anyone else having issues like this?  How have you resolved it?  

Login to Me Too

FBWC
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem!  Did you ever resolve it?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.