Paypal Capital denied second Loan

lucaso19
Contributor
Contributor

It has been some changes on Paypal's policies but affected my account seriously, we have paid off $17,350 without failing to contract, however looking to apply again and system allowed only $1,000, tried to apply again and was denied (for sure there is a reason, but no representative give me the reason, and system says "it might be because.........". I received a call from Paypal Capital rep. an Ireland number who said "sorry try again in 2 weeks", message with no sense as our ebay's sales are pretty strong, there is why I keep working with Square, same loan shape, faster way, bigger amounts and they helps to pay off the loan when 85% is already paid by offering a new one (keeping a REAL line of credit without affecting your credit history)

Since February I have receiving messages from paypal that account needs verification every time I do withdrawals or receive international payments delaying funds at bank account up to 7 days, no sense neither, system asked for a my ID photo then a photo from myself....again  "sorry we were not able to verify your account", seriously this is getting worse and worse working with Paypal. After 8 years using the service this is a shame.

What happened when called a representative?, no answer to my questions because the system shows what it is , why they called me asking why I did not get the $1000 loan? they did not even check our account.......on the other Hand a Representative Zero friendly, poor pronunciation and speaking against the clock without answers. 

sorry  paypal, not happy any more with your service

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.