Paypal Buttons - add to Cart, custom image not working

magicalmoth
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All. Im having issues with Add to cart buttons, Yesterday I finally published a site after hours of button making, all was great. Today all buttons have no image, including the view basket image, both seperate images, hosted (stupidly) by photobucket just for the URL code for paypal custom button. I set up a WEbsite for my mum some years ago also using paypal buttons, the same code but the look is different on her website, to mine, she has a blue section within the size options and mine is just a box which I can't figure out, and I checked her site today and all her buttons no longer have an image either. I know this is likely a photobucket issue, so I was wondering about using another image hosting site for the URL like google drive, but will I have to update every button individually to both sites? The funny thing is I tried it, just one the view basket image, using google drive, but still no image shows up. I mainly view in Firefox but have also checked in chrome and no luck on either... also on chrome some of my listing have a star character and they show up in firefox but chrome just shows them as blank squares... Im so confused and not sure what to do now

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.