Paypal Button in Wordpress

Gopishvara
Contributor
Contributor

Dear all, 

I have created a Paypal button yesterday to put on my wordpress website (it's my own website, on my own hosting and domain, not a wordpress.com blog) and I copied and pasted the html code as per the instructions on the paypal site, but if you go to my website www.centrojagannath.org/donar you can see that although the button is visible, nothing happens when you click on it. I have tried looking for solutions over the internet, and asking on wordpress forums too but I was advised to ask for help here. So I anyone can please give me some light as to why this is not working, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks!

Best, 

Gopishvara

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Julie7131
New Community Member

Have you completed button settings on PayPal.com and also on your PayPal Event Plugin? I suspect something's missing.

Login to Me Too

Julie7131
New Community Member

Sorry, I just realized you're pasting the short code for the button and don't have a plugin. I think something's missing from your PayPal.com business settings. 

Login to Me Too

Gopishvara
Contributor
Contributor

What is that plugin you're talking about? To be honest what I did is follow the instructions on my paypal business account to create the button. Then all it said  is to copy and paste the code to my website page. But other than that I have no idea what to do. This is the first time ever I am doing this. 

Login to Me Too

AdelExpress

who can help me put a paypal button on www.adelexpress.com 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.