Paypal Button Donation

NikolasSL
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I'm about to create PayPal button donation, but then I receive this :

There was a problem

Due to an unexpected error, we couldn't create your button.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

I already went through the steps, login to your account. Select on Tools.Click on All Tools. Click on PayPal Buttons. Choose the Button type you want to make. Click on Select Button. Enter the info you need. Then I receive those message.

I wonder what went wrong... Do I have to link credit card? By the way, I set the country in Indonesia.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NikolasSL wrote:

Hi. I'm about to create PayPal button donation, but then I receive this :

There was a problem

Due to an unexpected error, we couldn't create your button.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

I already went through the steps, login to your account. Select on Tools.Click on All Tools. Click on PayPal Buttons. Choose the Button type you want to make. Click on Select Button. Enter the info you need. Then I receive those message.

I wonder what went wrong... Do I have to link credit card? By the way, I set the country in Indonesia.

Clear your browser cache and restart your device. If you need to update your browser, do so and restart device. You can also try a different browser.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

NikolasSL
Contributor
Contributor

Tried clearing my cache,still not working, don't know why. But haven't try to change browser, I'll try it later.
I'll just use paypal.me button for now.
Thanks for the help by the way

Login to Me Too

Ooker
Contributor
Contributor
I've tried using another computer and even on phone, but it still doesn't work
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.