Paypal Business Account

xitmin
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 

May I know if I can open an US Paypal Business account as a non US resident? I have registered US Business(LLC) , EIN, US Bank Account and Physical US Address. I am from Myanmar(Burma) where Paypal doesn't support. But, I need a US Paypal Business Account to operate my business in United States. Any reply would be appreciated. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

I believe what you want to do is possible - one more thing, you will probably need an ITIN or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number if you don't already have one. 

An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) is a tax processing number issued by the Internal Revenue Service. It is a nine-digit number that always begins with the number 9 and has a range of 70-88 in the fourth and fifth digit. Effective April 12, 2011, the range was extended to include 900-70-0000 through 999-88-9999, 900-90-0000 through 999-92-9999 and 900-94-0000 through 999-99-9999.   The IRS issues ITINs to individuals who are required to have a U.S. taxpayer identification number but, who do not have, and are not eligible to obtain a Social Security Number (SSN) from the Social Security Administration (SSA).

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

I believe what you want to do is possible - one more thing, you will probably need an ITIN or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number if you don't already have one. 

An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) is a tax processing number issued by the Internal Revenue Service. It is a nine-digit number that always begins with the number 9 and has a range of 70-88 in the fourth and fifth digit. Effective April 12, 2011, the range was extended to include 900-70-0000 through 999-88-9999, 900-90-0000 through 999-92-9999 and 900-94-0000 through 999-99-9999.   The IRS issues ITINs to individuals who are required to have a U.S. taxpayer identification number but, who do not have, and are not eligible to obtain a Social Security Number (SSN) from the Social Security Administration (SSA).

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.