Payment marked as processed, not released after 10+ days

ZombieRaptor
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I've had two payments on November 30th, and marked them as processed as both are digital goods. Despite this, I still haven't gotten my money released into my balance yet. I am very confused as it has been 14 days since the payments were sent to me. There is a third one currently on hold, however it has been only 7 days for that one.

2.png

Each one has been marked as processed, and all of my clients have received their digital goods. 
All of them, when viewing the transactions on the activity page, seem to have this: 

Track your shipment

No Shipment Tracking

November 30, 2018, Sent by MANUAL

I cannot access the page hyperlinked in the phrase "no shipment tracking" so I am unsure of what that means. 

I haven't run into this predicament before, and I am wondering if perhaps i'd done anything wrong? 

In addition, when I am on the summary page, the payments show up as "pending." However, in activity, they show up as "on hold." When I click the "Get your money sooner" link on the Summary page, it says "We cannot find any transactions matching your filters" automatically. I'm not sure what this means, as the payments are displayed as either "pending" on one page, or "on hold" on another.

Let me know if I need to provide anymore information 🙂

(I tried to attach images to make my issues easier to understand, however i had some trouble uploading them and I apparently hit the limit of 10 images while trying to upload the 5 that i have... Will add more tomorrow if needed)

Thanks,

ZombieRaptor

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ZombieRaptor

If you marked all of those transactions as Order Processed, contact the buyers to confirm the transaction on their end so the funds can be released to you. If you do not want to bother them, then you'll have to wait the entire 21 days per held transaction.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ZombieRaptor
Contributor
Contributor

@sharpiemarker

Thank you for the response 🙂

I will contact my clients shortly to see if they can confirm it on their end.

thank you,

ZombieRaptor

Login to Me Too

richard_ski
Contributor
Contributor

I have the EXACT same problem and when i contacted my buyer to confirm the shipment they said they didn't see anything to confirm. Is there anything else i can do or anything i can tell them to look for to confirm this order? The products were delivered in person 8 days ago and I still haven't seen a single cent. Its very frustrating

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.