Payment buttons

wotstott
New Community Member

I'm trying to add a payment button to my website. I'm following the directions exactly. The button is showing up on my website but is not functional when I click it.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @wotstott,

I'm sorry to hear that the button is not functional. It sounds like there is some sort of issue with either the code surrounding the button, the button itself, or there may be some sort of limitation from the service that hosts the site. 

The first thing I would suggest is to fully remove all the code and then generate a new button and use the new code and see if that resolves things. If that doesn't work, you may have some stray characters or coding before or after the button somewhere in the other part of your page that will prevent the button from working. Go over the page's code and make sure there are no unresolved issues. Failing that, it may be that the service you're using to host your page is preventing the button from working. 

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.