Payment Via Credit Cards

brt2hvg
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

Does paypal offer a credit card link for me to send to clients that offer options to pay me via paypal or credit card where paypal does the credit card payment as a merchant payment gateway or does paypal only offer paypal email to email payments?

I'm trying to send clients who rent my property out 3 payment options: 1 - Bank Transfer, 2 - Paypal and 3 - Credit Card which would be paid to my paypal account if possible so that I have one place to manage my banking?

Thanks

B

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@brt2hvg 

Website Payment tools like Buy Now Buttons/Email urls, Donations, and PayPal Shopping Cart, as well as our Request Money and PayPal Invoicing features has PayPal guest checkout with credit/debit cards. PayPal accounts are required if paying by bank payment via PayPal.

See this for PayPal buttons, shopping card and exporting buttons as email urls: https://developer.paypal.com/docs/integration/web/

To check if feature is enabled or to turn off:

Go to Account Settings (wheel icon) > Website Payments > Website Preferences > Update > PayPal account optional

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

brt2hvg
Contributor
Contributor

thanks for the quick answer.

Since I will be sending this on an e-mail as a link - is there not a "white label" page that has the information where people would then enter in their credit card details?

Sincerley

B

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.