Paying off working capitol loan in full within 72 hours? HELP

Speedvision
Contributor
Contributor

My situation...

Took a 50,000 working capitol loan to buy a large closeout order from a company Thursday afternoon...

Called company to pay and they literally sold it 30 minutes previous...Im stuck with $50k

I want to return the $50,000 and not have to pay the $5000 fee which I was told at the time I could do, but I had to wait for the loan to process...but It had to be paid in 72 hours...

Section 10 of the contract says I have to contact working capitol, AND pay the full amount inside the 72 hour window...problem is its the weekend and they are closed.

is that 72 hours for the time the $$ lands in your account or 72 business hours? 72 hours from when the loan was taken is sunday afternoon...and they are still closed.

I would just hit the submit button on the 50,000 repayment but dont want to get stuck paying $5000 in fees for nothing.

If I pay the $50,000 now (Saturday) and call them Monday when they open will I be alright or will I get hit with $5k for nothing?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.