Paycheck Protection Program

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
236 REPLIES 236

courtla17
New Community Member

I received a PPP loan from PayPal and need to know how and where to submit loan forgiveness documentation.  Does anyone have an idea of what PayPal needs and how to go about this? Thank you.

Login to Me Too

jamie716
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Susan94
Contributor
Contributor

how did it go they keep changing form I’m lost any help and 

Login to Me Too

HGM-LA
New Community Member

Is Beni <removed> a machine or a real person agent? I have received several email enquires from Beni regarding my PPP application and I responded questions to that email and got the same contents of simply asking me to upload files to process PPP application. I wonder if I am talking to a machine?

Is there a real person agent processing and assisting our application?

Many thanks if you can help me on this! 

Login to Me Too

jkw1
New Community Member

can I apply for a paypal ppp loan even if I'm not a business account holder with paypal?

Login to Me Too

lclchn278
New Community Member

I applied the PPP loan last week, and submitted all documents and set up the account already. However, a few days later I got an email asking to submit the documents again. I logged in but can't find anywhere to upload the documents. I send message to paypal, but no response. Today, I got another email telling me not hearing from me for a while and ask me to respond in 3 days. I logged into the account again, and I can't find my loan information at all. It seems like the loanbuilder pulled my application away as no active loan application is there.  I tried desperately to contact Paypal, no phone call is available. Text the message, no live assistant at all. So, who should I contact? Should I try another lender? very frustrating as no customer service is available at all. Anyone can help out, please advise. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

StumpyinAustin
New Community Member

When will Paypal re-open their loan portal since the PPP was re-authorized on July 4th?

Login to Me Too

williamstarnes
Contributor
Contributor

My name is William <removed> I'm currently on aoay offdue to the pandemic an I'm about to lose my house have already had my tru k repoed an can not find anyone to help ever loan I apply for I get turned down any help would be great all I want is my wife and kids back home an my house payment caught up I'm doing everything possible I hate asking but someone please help me my number i[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]if anyone would like to calle needing any work of anykind

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526DI
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone here had there eidl or pop loan funded and deposited into their PayPal account? I applied months ago and I had heard nothing from either basically since. 2 days ago I finally got ahold of someone to check my status of my eidl application, he told me that they were still going over it but I would probably need a new bank account because PayPal didn't except ach payments. I argued that I always have my taxes direct deposited into my paypal...he said that is your taxes not eidl.....and to be prepared to give them different bank info.....so just curious if this is true? I find it hard to believe.
Login to Me Too

GAMOVA
Contributor
Contributor

I just got my US Stimulus check (EIP) this week, I took it to my bank (Post Bank) to deposit it & they told me that they don´t accept US checks (It´s a US Treasury check). I have tried to contact the IRS with no luck at all.

could someone in the same situation here in Germany tell me what to do please ???

I would really appreciate any information regarding this matter.

Thanks a lot !

GAMOVA

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.