Paycheck Protection Program

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
236 REPLIES 236

paulstremple
New Community Member
Me too. What if I made a mistake on the application, can I edit it? Should I redo the application?
Login to Me Too

Maven2050
Contributor
Contributor

I completed and submitted all the info plus documents for a loan...... finally , I received an email saying that paypal will contact me in case of further info....Today, I decide to log in to see how everything is going .....but suddenly the system says “ I haven’t completed or submit anything for my company “

Login to Me Too

COND52
Contributor
Contributor

Where did you get to a page that told you that?  I can't even find that. 

Login to Me Too

GMRFChildren
New Community Member

Does anyone know where the documents are supposed to be uploaded? What section? Once I login into my account, 

I cannot find a place where they can be uploaded. Customer service is non-existent at the moment

Login to Me Too

MJHawaii
Contributor
Contributor

I never got to that part but it keeps failing to log me in when i try anyway

Login to Me Too

MJHawaii
Contributor
Contributor

I have seen that too alot of people are getting **bleep** right now while Paypal does not help us out 

Login to Me Too

King_K
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, I just submitted my initial PPP Application, and recieved the email telling me Paypal has recieved my application and to create an account using the link in the email, but when I click on the link I always get this error. I've used my phone, my computer, safari, firefox, internet explorer still recieve the same issue. Please help! @PayPal_Olivia 

the errorthe error

Login to Me Too

Cjsonny
Contributor
Contributor
I took out a PPP loan and the 2 months is almost over. I am not sure what exact documents that paypal wants us to complete or where to send the documents. Can someone please help!
Login to Me Too

hjgivens59
Contributor
Contributor
I need the documents necessary to apply forgiveness, also my 10 digits loan number, also I am applying for another ppp
Login to Me Too

hjgivens59
Contributor
Contributor
Need to forgiveness and get loan number to apply for another pop
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.