Paycheck Protection Program

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
236 REPLIES 236

tjones8800
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same issue and don’t know if to go somewhere else or what. I checked this morning and it said I was in stage 2 then later today there is no application . Frustrated!
Login to Me Too

LookInside
New Community Member

SOLUTION: I had this very frustrating problem for days 'with Chrome' and then tried to login with my phone (Safari) and it worked. Minutes later on my computer it DID NOT work on Chrome again but DID WORK on Safari and allow me to login and upload docs. I hope this works for all of you too.

Login to Me Too

BelgiumBike
New Community Member

Same problem...

I have been trying for 3 weeks to call them. 

They will take down your number but never call back.

Just hang up and try again on death hours. Once I got a real loanbuilder person on the phone.

They said that an email will be send to me to reset the password and fix the problem.

That email never arrived...

Sad that a company like Paypal connects itself to LoanBuilder. It's as simple as getting a login to work.

I don't think we will ever see our money. You can better try with all your banks at the same time as well.

Login to Me Too

DarylDelRosario
New Community Member

I would like to find out the status of my application what is the best way to do that?

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DarylDelRosario 

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-apply-for-the-paycheck-protection-program-(ppp)...

"Important
Our customer service agents can’t accept loan applications or provide loan status through any of our contact channels, including phone and messaging. To check the status of your loan or for additional questions, please go to the Paycheck Protection Program loan site.

I have already submitted an application for the Paycheck Protection Program Loan through PayPal. What will happen to my application?
We intend to continue to process applications in anticipation of additional funding and will contact applicants via email on the status of their applications."

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

COND52
Contributor
Contributor

I applied at least 10 days ago and have not received an email from PayPal with instructions on how to upload my 1099s.  I have no verification that my application was received.  How do I find out the status of my application or even confirmation that it was received? 

Login to Me Too

zzzap

Me too!

Login to Me Too

COND52
Contributor
Contributor

This answer was not helpful.  I can't find anyway to determine the status of my PPP loan application on the link you shared.  How do I find out the status of my application?

Login to Me Too

LarryB53
Contributor
Contributor
it seems to me and several other people that Paypal is a mess.
Login to Me Too

Minetou07
New Community Member
Ibeen apply from u to the lon ppp and Idont get any responce from u can u told me about my Appliction ?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.