Paycheck Protection Program

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Paycheck Protection Program Loan - LOGIN to upload additional info

Thank you so much Jamie! Problem solved 🙂

Highlighted

Paycheck Protection Program

Hi Everyone,

I started the application process last night. I need to upload the requested documents, but today I can not log back in into the site to continue my application. Does anybody know how to log back in into the site? I only find a link to start a new application from the beginning.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Paycheck Protection Program

Highlighted
Contributor

Highlighted
Contributor

i get authentication error. when i ask to send me a new password, doesn't send it

Highlighted
Contributor

Paycheck protection loan

I can’t find a link to upload my documents nor check on status any help would be greatly appreciated
Highlighted
PayPal Employee

Re: Paycheck protection loan

Hello @Jrich1 Thank you for communicating with us. To know more about Paycheck Protection Program, please click the link and hope this will help you. https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-apply-for-the-sba-paycheck-protection-program-(... Thank you and stay safe.
Highlighted
New Community Member

After app, received message "is not eligible for a Paycheck Protection Program Loan through PayPal"

Hi all.

We completed the initial PPP application through PayPal yesterday around 2pm ET and received this message

"We're sorry <our company name> is not eligible for a Paycheck Protection Program Loan through PayPal

An email will be sent to you at <my email address> containing additional details and reasons."

That is all it said and we have not received any email with additional details and reasons so we have nothing we can do. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks.

Brenda

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: After app, received message "is not eligible for a Paycheck Protection Program Loan through

Yes. I have been a member of PayPal for probably 15 years. I got a denial because they said I didn't send sufficient information. I sent them everything they asked for ...and they never contacted me asking for additional documents. There is no way to effectively communicate with anyone about this. I am very disappointed. I might be a small fry 1099 contractor but the company for whom i contract a do about $3 million dollars worth of business is not, and they accept PayPal as payment. I am not so sure about whether or not we will continue with that. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: After app, received message "is not eligible for a Paycheck Protection Program Loan through

Yup! I got the same exact email.  Sent over schedule C docs, xlsx file, etc. etc.... and they killed it. No communication. Last time I spoke with them, they told me all was just fine.

Lots of wasted time.  My trust level in PayPal has plummeted.