Paycheck Protection Program

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
236 REPLIES 236

EmanuelRuth
Contributor
Contributor

I did find the link to apply for the PPP loan once I changed the settings on my monitor.  The link is towards the top of the page, as anohter community member posted.

Login to Me Too

st28
Contributor
Contributor

I just got off the phone with customer service at loanbuilder, and they said that the loanbuilder portal is down. This whole process has been very frustrating. I have been trying to upload documents for my PPP loan since Monday. 

Login to Me Too

cocktailparty
Contributor
Contributor

what number did you call?

SO i have figured out why some people get music when they call and some get a person. Loan builder has you tracked, so if you have called already you get put into a que. try calling it

Login to Me Too

st28
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry I tried to put the phone number, but it wouldn't let me. However, if you go to loanbuilder.com. You can find it there.

Login to Me Too

BigTempo407
Contributor
Contributor

I get dail tones every time I try to dial the number at the bottom of the loan builder website

Login to Me Too

Johnc817
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. Same thing.
Login to Me Too

Johnc817
Contributor
Contributor
Let me know if you actually move past the sign loan agreement stage. I’ve been at this stage since yesterday morning.
Login to Me Too

MrsEricaNicole
Contributor
Contributor
On SBA Facebook group one lady said she was stuck on the same thing for a few days, she applied on Sunday and got her money yesterday after they ran a credit.
Login to Me Too

Johnc817
Contributor
Contributor
Good to know. Got a link to the post?
Login to Me Too

volantlogistic
Contributor
Contributor

Same for me, applied Monday, signed docs on Tue.  I have heard nothing other than the program is out of money.  All I want to know is, did mine get in before that happened or were my funds secured so I know what to expect.  If I don't get this I need to look at other options, but if I get it I can scrap those.  Just want some info please.  I understand it may take some time to get the funds, but some communication is better than none.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.