Paycheck Protection Program

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
236 REPLIES 236

NetworkMakers
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys - 

I have a quick question - we have submitted a PPP application to SBA through PayPal, and have just received the following email note: 

=== Begin Quote===

Thank you for applying for the Paycheck Protection Program Loan through PayPal.  
We submitted your completed application to the SBA and have received a response from the SBA indicating another provider has already secured a PPP loan for your business/organization. Each business entity can only receive one PPP loan. Therefore, we will not be able to continue the processing of your loan application.
If you do not have an approved Paycheck Protection Program Loan through another provider, please click here to provide your feedback so that we can follow-up as appropriate.
=== End Quote===

Since we have only ever submitted one PPP application - through PayPal - we are a bit confused and concerned. Does anyone else have an idea what is going on and what we can do? Do we need to be concerned about identity fraud?

We would be grateful for any response. Thank you!

Login to Me Too

gamecity
New Community Member

I received the same message and have only applied through paypal. Don't know what this means.

Login to Me Too

Robinnedd77_
Contributor
Contributor
I ORDER SOMETHING GROM SMILEY THEY CHARGED ME TWO TIMES I HAVEN'T RECEIVED NO ITEMS AT ALL
Login to Me Too

earobertshaw
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having an issue securing my PPP approved loan because of my business bank type - our business checking account has been housed within a Morgan Stanley account and now I am being told that is not acceptable. Please advise. And I normally wouldn't write on a chat board but have not been able to connect to customer service.

Login to Me Too

Toughcookie333
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been a customer for decades and got denied in hours! PayPal did not help at all, not happy the way they responded
Login to Me Too

amarildo12345
Why my money is on pending for more 10 days
Login to Me Too

Cheryl461
Can someone please tell me how to issue a refund
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.