Paycheck Protection Program

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
236 REPLIES 236

FDOUGLASA
Contributor
Contributor

09APRIL I applied for the EIDL (Economic Injury Disaster Loan) - supposedly the quick fix to get SBAs through to PPPs.  But demand for emergency capital was/is so huge that money ran out and they ended EIDL/Grant program (just a week after it started).  At that time I was obsessively scouring the SBA.GOV  for their little edits and changes.  They reported lenders were also going to stop accepting PPP applications until 27APRIL, so I waited until today to apply for the PPP through PayPal.  On Friday 01MAY(22 days since applying), I received an update on my EIDL/Grant status: "Getting processed in order it was received."  

Login to Me Too

RhonGee

Yeah, good luck with that.  This crap is painfully useless. They set up grants through companies that only allow you to even get the money is IF YOU ARE APART OF THEIR SPECIFIC GROUP!!! And do know that every group has such an overwhelming response that YOU CAN NO LONGER APPLY!!! I find it EXTREMELY disappointing that a company like PayPal did not think enough of ITS USERS to farm us out to groups that many of us didn't even know existed, yet we have been customers of THEIR PRODUCTS FOR YEARS and we come to where we know, not where you send us.  I think its a sad state of affairs that you the company say, "We donated to the cause, now go find out where we donated".  It would have been perfect, common sense for us to come to a company we trust, instead of searching in the middle of the day with a flashlight to find websites and groups we are never heard of instead of the company we've come to trust. YOU FAILED MISERABLY HERE PAYPAL. I have just given up trying to apply for the payroll protection.

It feels like carrots being dangled in our faces.

Login to Me Too

fredvillanueva
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I need to apply for the Covid-19 SBA Paycheck Protection program through my Paypal Account, and can't find the link, or page, even though I see lot's of media and publicity. Where is the link, page? Where do I upload my information to make the request?

Login to Me Too

jills123
Contributor
Contributor

@fredvillanueva wrote:

Hello, I need to apply for the Covid-19 SBA Paycheck Protection program through my Paypal Account, and can't find the link, or page, even though I see lot's of media and publicity. Where is the link, page? Where do I upload my information to make the request?

I can’t find the link either. 🤷‍♀️

Login to Me Too

EmanuelRuth
Contributor
Contributor

I think PayPal removed the link!

Login to Me Too

Jessenashley6
Contributor
Contributor
The application for the ppp is under PayPal working capital, you tap on it and it shows you all the loans that are offered and the ppp is at the top
Login to Me Too

HilltopLodging
New Community Member

How can we upload document to your SBA TEAM for the given PPP. I have completed all documents and ready to submit package for the PPP

Login to Me Too

arenanightlife
New Community Member

So i have read that paypal has started accepting applications for the PPP this past weds however, I been using paypal everyday and I havent seen anything about it (no announcements or anything).  I received a link through the community forums but it doesnt show anywhere to apply for the PPP.

Anyone else have any luck?  I have 2 business accounts on paypal and I havent had any updates.

any help would be great.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.