Paycheck Protection Program

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
236 REPLIES 236

cocktailparty
Contributor
Contributor

are you going to provide us help with these loans? 90% of the comments have the same issues. 1. the thing times out 2. did our applications go through 3. no one got an email confirmation 4. no where to turn. why is paypal making this so difficult?

Login to Me Too

jills123
Contributor
Contributor

Did anyone that applied get an email asking to sign documents via DocuSign and give your address and last four of your social security??

Login to Me Too

cocktailparty
Contributor
Contributor

not yet. i cant get through the first stages

Login to Me Too

jills123
Contributor
Contributor

I didn’t have a problem with the initial sign up and I was able to upload my schedule C as well. In my dashboard it’s showing that the loan is “under review”. I received an email asking me to sign documents and provide last four of my social but I’m not comfortable doing that because in my dashboard it’s not asking for anything. It just says “under review”.

Login to Me Too

cocktailparty
Contributor
Contributor

was that today? I have tried like 50 times today and i can't even log in

Login to Me Too

jills123
Contributor
Contributor

I applied yesterday and got the email this morning.

Login to Me Too

cocktailparty
Contributor
Contributor

the thing has to be down. 

Login to Me Too

cocktailparty
Contributor
Contributor

no matter what i do i get this. paypal.png

Login to Me Too

littleshop
Contributor
Contributor

I was able to speak with someone earlier from the business loan side and he said they are having technical issues with the site/login/portal.

He told me if I got to the “Thanks for submitting your request”  page that the application was accepted.

Hopefully, this information will help someone else.  I asked if submitting two applications would affect anything and he said no, they would match them up.  I just hope I didn’t delay the system by submitting again because I thought I had a typo in my email address!

@cocktailparty 

Login to Me Too

CustomTorso
Contributor
Contributor

same exact issue here

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.