Paycheck Protection Program

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
236 REPLIES 236

st28
Contributor
Contributor

Also, can you please let me know if you receive an email asking for supporting documentation to continue processing your loan request? Because it says that is the next step, after the application has been processed. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

BigTempo407
Contributor
Contributor

I just applied

Thank you for submitting your request!

Next step is to log in to the loan portal to provide any additional information. You will also be able to track the status of your loan application. You can do so by clicking the button below.

Once I tried to redirect and login and I get PayPal authentication faileD!

Login to Me Too

st28
Contributor
Contributor

So is the message that you received when you submitted your application-"Thank you for submitting your request?"

Also, you said that you will be able to track the status of your loan application. You can do so by clicking the button below (I didn't see a button in your message). Did you put one? If so, can you please put the button again?) Thanks!

Login to Me Too

littleshop
Contributor
Contributor

I am receiving this error as well. I have not received an email confirmation so I think I may have a typo in my email address on the application.  I have tried the messaging center and the auto responses weren’t helpful.

When I “forgot password” to try confirm I’m not using the wrong password, I’m not receiving a reset email.

Just to clarify, I can only log into my PayPal account, not LoanBuilder.

Any suggestions, anyone??

Login to Me Too

Beachgirl10
Contributor
Contributor
I completed my application last night on my phone. Once I received the email asking for supporting documents, I completed the rest of the process on my laptop so I could upload documents. I was able to upload all of my documents successfully. To the left hand margin, there is a “processing indicator“. My loan status is awaiting underwriting. I did not receive further documentation however.
Login to Me Too

cocktailparty
Contributor
Contributor

how did you call and complete this. what did you call?

Login to Me Too

cocktailparty
Contributor
Contributor

I can not log in to find out if the status went through or anything. 

Login to Me Too

SewingbyLinda

9:27pm Eastern time - I’ve read all the comments and still do not see an application portal. I understand you are probably overwhelmed. Can you give us an estimate as to when the portal will be available again?  Thanks!

Login to Me Too

sirpaulj7
Contributor
Contributor

I am also having the same issue. I received an email from PayPal inviting my business to apply for the PPP loan, but there is NO LINK on the application page, or any way to actually apply for the loan. It baffles me as to how this can happen. If you're offering the loan, then you need to have a valid link or (at the very least) a notice that the system is down, and we can't apply right now.

Login to Me Too

sirpaulj7
Contributor
Contributor

If anyone isn't seeing the PPP "apply" button, it's because you might have the font size on your browser set too large. This pushes the "apply" button off the screen. (this was my problem, so I know).

SOLUTION: Reduce the font size on your browser until you see the "apply" button. On a PC you can just hold down Control and press the minus key.

@SewingbyLinda 

PPP, Paycheck Protection Program Application

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.