Paycheck Protection Program

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
236 REPLIES 236

st28
Contributor
Contributor

So there is no way for me to know if my application went through or not? And no way for me to apply again? What is the next step in the process after you fill out the application? Are you contacted by PayPal, or WebBank?  This whole PPP application process has been very frustration for me. I have tried filling out the application on various websites all day long with no luck, and no one seems to be able to answer any questions about the loan, or loan process. Not upset with you, just upset with the process. Doesn't seem like it should be that complicated. 

Login to Me Too

jills123
Contributor
Contributor

I applied, got thru to the final page where it was asking for documents. Clicked next and although it seemed that I was supposed to upload more documents, it wouldn’t allow me to do so. Seemed frozen. I just logged out. Got no confirmation or anything. 

Login to Me Too

st28
Contributor
Contributor

Okay thanks for the helpful info. The exact same thing happened to me. Seemed frozen. And I just logged out too, and I got no confirmation or anything either. So it sounds like your application didn't go through either?

Olivia-your thoughts?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @st28,

The process is outlined on this site: https://www.loanbuilder.com/ppp-loan-application.

It states that after the application is processed, you will be emailed to request that you provide the supporting documentation. There appear to be a few more steps after that.

This article will also become more robust with answers to Frequently Asked Questions as time goes on.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

st28
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Olivia, Okay thanks! Scott

Login to Me Too

jills123
Contributor
Contributor

I just tried to log back on and it says the site is under maintenance. Also, the link to apply has been removed again from the PayPal page. 🤷‍♀️

Login to Me Too

st28
Contributor
Contributor

Okay thanks for the info. Sounds like it is going to be a challenge applying for this PPP loan. 

Login to Me Too

jills123
Contributor
Contributor

The site is working again, but were you able to upload anything here? On mine it’s showing check marks next to all as if the information has already been uploaded. I think all is complete but I definitely didn’t upload bank statements because there’s no way to do it. And nothing is clickable so what am I supposed to do? It says this:

Please complete the following action items so that we can proceed with the review of your loan application.

BUT THERE ISNT A WAY TO UPLOAD ANYTHING. 🤷‍♀️

Login to Me Too

st28
Contributor
Contributor

Okay thanks for the info. No I wasn't able to upload anything. Where are you seeing the check marks? On your application? So were you able to pull up the first application you submitted (where it looked like it was frozen, and you had to close out of it) and if so, how did you pull it up? Also, where are you seeing "please complete the following action items so that we can proceed with the review of your loan application?"

Login to Me Too

cocktailparty
Contributor
Contributor

I am unable to log into to the portal. when i try to log in it just gives me an error. 

where do i go to log in and upload stuff

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.