Paycheck Protection Program

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
236 REPLIES 236

broward315
Contributor
Contributor
My PPP application was declined because PayPal was unable to verify my identity. I applied with a different lender and the lender informed me that they could not proceed with my application because I was approved by another institution. The only place that I submitted my PPP loan was PayPal so my question is is it possible that SBA approved my application but PayPal isn’t honoring it because they can’t prove my identity? I was told to contact the institution or the SBA to withdraw the application. What should I do now?
Login to Me Too

Jefferson1101
Contributor
Contributor

Over two weeks ago, I submitted my application for PPP 2.0. I took my first PPP loan from Paypal back in April 2020. The process was speedy. This time it’s taken Paypal over two weeks to finalize my loan. I submitted the documentation and waited; as a result, as I was in 1 of 3 steps. I received an email asking me to submit documentation to show that my business was in operation last year as of February of 2020. I submitted the updated paperwork, but I believe I had already submitted this information initially with my 2.0 app. I logged in yesterday, and my application status no longer exists. I received an email that said stated Paypal is reviewing my application. I should hear back in three business days. I’ve received several of those over the last two weeks. I’ve been on hold with Customer Service now for over two hours.

Does anyone have any insight on this? Is Paypal overwhelmed? This has taken much longer than I anticipated. 

Thanks! 

Login to Me Too

Temp20210303
New Community Member

So PayPal does not have a simple answer in where we are to send documentation to for PPP Forgiveness????

Login to Me Too

Jbgarcia99
New Community Member
Can I someone who receives ssi apply for ppp as well. Would it affect the ssi benefits
Login to Me Too

NinaPaula
Contributor
Contributor
Question In General- Not User Specific How Do I Get Set Up To Receive DEPOSITS FROM PPP program- ? Not applied for through paypal-? Without a Bank Acct ?
Login to Me Too

Hughdad1
New Community Member

Hi, I received a PPP loan through PayPal using my calculated 2020 taxes (which I have not filed yet). I just realized there was an error in the calculations which understated my gross revenues. I calculate that I would have been approved for an additional $13,000 in the PPP loan I received. Is there a way to have this reviewed and adjusted? Thanks

Login to Me Too

sirpaulj7
Contributor
Contributor

Here is the page: https://www.loanbuilder.com/ppp-loan-application

If you don't see the "apply" button at the top, check the font size on your browser. The way it's set up, the "apply" button floats off-screen if the font setting are too high.

On a PC you can reduce the font size by holding down the Control button and pressing the "minus" key.

@fredvillanueva 

Paycheck Protection Program 

Login to Me Too

cocktailparty
Contributor
Contributor

I don't see what your seeing. There is a huge apply button in the middle of the screen and one at the bottom. After i clicked those i got through the application to the part where you pick security questions Thats where it froze. I never got an email. once i got past that, i tried to apply again and it just take me through questions from page 1, then says thanks for applying. i never uploaded the requested documentation, there is no place to check the status. all of these things paypal said were there are not.  how do i know if it went through or not?

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526DH
New Community Member
I am so sick and tired of this covid-19 crap
Login to Me Too

st28
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Has anyone filled out the application yet? How do you know if it went through or not? Do you get an email confirmation? Because I filled out the entire application, and when I got to the end of it, my computer just kept spinning (like it was thinking), so finally I closed out of it. So I don't know if the application went through or not? Please advise. Thanks, Scott

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.