Paycheck Protection Program

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
236 REPLIES 236

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your posts inquiring about the Paycheck Protection Program. Please visit the site I've linked to learn more and to make your application.

@st28, I would suggest trying the application process again. It sounds like the first one may not have gone through.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

st28
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Olivia, Thank you for responding back to my email so quickly. That was my concern as well, that the first one didn't go through. So I tried filling out the application again, and the 2nd time, it wouldn't let me advance to the 2nd page. It looks like someone else was having the same problem as well. Any idea why it won't advance to the 2nd page? Also, how do you know if your application went through or not? Do you get an email confirmation?

Thanks, Scott

Login to Me Too

jills123
Contributor
Contributor

THERE IS NO LINK TO START THE APPLICATION! Your link just goes to the page describing the PPP process. It doesn’t let you actually apply. 

Login to Me Too

jills123
Contributor
Contributor

Finally, they added the link to apply. 

Login to Me Too

st28
Contributor
Contributor

Okay thanks for letting us know. After you fill out the application, can you please tell us what kind of a confirmation that you got? Did you get an email? Or just something at the end of the application saying it went through? And if so, can you please tell us exactly what that confirmation says? Thanks!

Login to Me Too

cocktailparty
Contributor
Contributor

did you find the answer out? I applied got past it, went to create security questions and it timed out on me. Now i can't get past page 1. I am totally frustrated. I can't log in to validate or review anything. No email confirmation. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @jills123,

Thank you for that information. I just tried to reproduce the issue and the link worked for me. Since both of us are getting in, it appears the problem has been resolved.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

st28
Contributor
Contributor

It still won't let me get past the first page. Anybody else having that problem?

Login to Me Too

st28
Contributor
Contributor

Also, how do you check the status of your loan? I don't see an option on how to do that?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @st28,

I'm sorry that you're having difficulty. I regret that at this time, I do not have any resources for assistance with the application process of with the status of the application.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.