Paycheck Protection Program

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
236 REPLIES 236

ideadriver
New Community Member

I just read that PayPal is offering this to small businesses, like ours.

We are in educational supplies and have been with PayPal for 12 years.

We have (2) Employees and PayRoll is about 100K (2,000 a week).

I would like to apply, but see no information or Application on the Pay Pal WebSIte.

Has anyone applied in the Community so far ? Have more information on this ?

Thanks !

Steve

Login to Me Too

Youngerlady

I applied and got some sort of message from them the other day, but it went into spam and I cannot find it. Their message center reps are not any help in that they cannot resend the email. This is a crazy time

Login to Me Too

LD23
New Community Member
I got the same. It showed up in my gmail account as a phishing email. I submitted a request online (which said someone would get back to me in 1 business day - and obviously that didn’t happen). I also called just seeing if the email was actually from them, but legit useless and said she’d pass my information on. Anyone else have any insight on if these email were legit?
Login to Me Too

Toughcookie333
Contributor
Contributor
They are legit and no one will get back to you.. it means you’re denied
Login to Me Too

Jdaiceman
Contributor
Contributor
I just read that PayPal is now authorized to extend loans for the Covid-19 SBA CARES ACT. Does anyone know how to apply through PayPal?
Login to Me Too

tycenters
Contributor
Contributor

I read the same - looking throughout the website and I'm having no luck finding it.. I'll keep you posted once I hear back from customer service!

Login to Me Too

Jdaiceman
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks! 👍🏽
Login to Me Too

fredvillanueva
Contributor
Contributor

I definitely need the information as well... I have been searching for the link to upload/complete forms on this site, and the WebBank.com site mentions nothing about the SBA Paycheck Protection Program. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.