Paycheck Protection Application - Application Error

taylerwal
Contributor
Contributor
PPP Loan Application Error

Hello all! 

So my situation is a little complicated. Any help or experiences would be appreciated! I originally applied for PPP through BoA and heard nothing on 4/3. I most recently applied through PayPal on 5/5, but I’m not so sure about the documents section. I applied through PayPal as an independent contractor, but since I haven’t done my taxes for 2019 yet, I didn’t attach a 1040C form. 

Has anyone been approved as an independent contractor without this form through PayPal? Has anyone gotten approved having applied(but not heard anything from another bank) from PayPal? Yesterday night, it allowed me to upload all documents, but today when I logged in it said I needed to upload my documents again with my same PayPal login. 

Not sure who to contact, but I really want my application approved before the money runs out. 

c

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

jamie716
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

HI @taylerwal ,

I would suggest visiting www.paypal.com/ppploan and downloading the PPP Calculator.  On the second tab is documentation required.  You can fill out your 1040-C and submit with your application, even if you've not filed yet.  Otherwise, I would suggest supplying your 2018 return along with 2019 payroll processing data or bank statements.

Best of luck!

Jamie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.