PayPal working capital decline DLGJ0656

chiwinghung
Contributor
Contributor

I've had been use PayPal for 5 years, in total took 7 PayPal working capital all paid off early and in good standing with my account, sales consistently everyday top rated and power seller on eBay, but this time decline with unknown reason, it's really desperate and disappointed during this period. 

<removed>

Login to Me Too
84 REPLIES 84

marmarides
Contributor
Contributor

I'm experiencing the same. I wonder if it is related to Covid19?

Login to Me Too

chiwinghung
Contributor
Contributor

due to "eBay Managed Payments" definitely! ebay and PayPal break up ,  killing lot of ebay seller now

Login to Me Too

marigoldey
Contributor
Contributor

So what does the "DLGJ0656" code mean?  

Have you gotten anybody from the Working Capital dept to confirm that they are not lending right now?  Did you ever get an answer to why you got denied or have opportunity to reapply?  Did you reach a live person with WC?

What does the "ebay managed payments" have to do with this @chiwinghung ?  

Thank you!

Login to Me Too

marmarides
Contributor
Contributor

I have had two working capital loans, one in january and the next in march (1500.- and 3500.-) which both went great, both paid off very quickly, no issues at all. I am now being denied a third loan even though I meet all the criterias. I have had no chargebacks, no open loans, no second accounts, everything is correct. I was given the code DLGJ0656 for about two weeks and now since 3 days or so I am constantly getting code DLGJ0710. Bildschirmfoto 2020-04-29 um 21.15.52.pngBildschirmfoto 2020-05-03 um 12.48.00.png

All I have found out so far is that noone knows what any of this means, not even PayPal staff. I am almost certain at this point, that this has something to do with Covid-19.

Login to Me Too

marigoldey
Contributor
Contributor

@marmarides  - have you reached a live person in Working Capital dept by phone?  I was on hold for 4 hours 31 minutes today.  Had to hang up.  Then, tried again later.  On hold for 1 hour 15 min before giving up.  Or, have you emailed with a formal complaint/request for help?  I don't understand how noone can give you an answer as to why you are being denied, nor the meaning of the codes. 

Have you considered submitting a claim to them?  I made a huge payment ($5000) to finalize my current loan, with hopes to be offered more capital.  I'm **bleep**!  

Login to Me Too

marmarides
Contributor
Contributor

I haven't called anyone, I sent them a message but never received an answer. After scrolling through at least 10 threads with this exact same topic, I don't think it makes much sense to talk to them, everybody keeps having the same experience, Paypal staff can not help you, they don't know what is going on. Personally for me I see no point wasting my time trying to call them. Submitting a claim is completely pointless, they are not obliged to give you a loan and their terms clearly state that, just because you have been accepted for a loan in the past, doesn't mean you are obliged to be accepted again. They can do whatever they want and right now I am convinced they are not accepting a lot of applications because of the Covid-19 situation.

I too paid off my outstanding loan manually with a bigger amount, expecting them to immediately give me another loan, as the two times before. I was surprised they didn't accept me this time, my circumstances have only changed for the better, not for the worse.

What I have noticed, and what a few other people have said as well, is that where usually you will find the application button in the Paypal account, there is now a little window about your last loan saying "your loan has been paid in full" and while it is confirming the loan has been paid off, it is operating as if that loan was still an ongoing thing. It says "paid off" but it is still there and I have the theory, that this is why I am immediately denied.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-05-05 um 12.03.45.png

Login to Me Too

Crofoot73
Contributor
Contributor
Has it changed yet for you? I'm still struggling to get another loan. For a week it said apply again and now it says see loan details even though its paid off.
Login to Me Too

twiley
Contributor
Contributor
Hi , I’m having the same issue . Are you able to do a new loan ?
Login to Me Too

chunters
Contributor
Contributor

Mines the same too 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.