PayPal working capital code DLGJ0656

RonnieG
Contributor
Contributor
Does anyone know what the error code DLGJ0656 means in 2020? Paid my working capitol loan off early (dumb idea) and now I’m getting the error code DLGJ0656 after receiving email to apply for working capitol again. Don’t really wanna call customer service as in the past no one ever knows anything. not really sure if it’s a sales issue? My wife had $0 sales in her business 3 months straight and was still approved for a very high loan ( odd right ) ?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

mandjsales2016
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal called us about five days ago without us calling them first and told us basically that something is wrong with the working capital loan system and it is disapproving pretty much everybody that applies for a loan. He could not find any reason that we wouldnt be approved, he even tried having us apply with him on the phone with us and still no luck. We are calling in tomorrow to tell them they have to get this fixed because our business will fail if we dont get inventory very soon. Already having major slowdowns and issues because of this. You should be calling them and telling them to fix it and if they say nothing is wrong tell them that someone on the forum got a call from the working capital team customer service and was told that SOMETHING IS WRONG! they have to fix this now
Login to Me Too

RonnieG
Contributor
Contributor
Just a word of advice never base your business around PayPal working capitol you will fail. In the fine print it reads that they are “NOT REQUIRED” to lend to you. Working capitol is cool but depending on it will put you under for sure.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.