PayPal working capital DENIED !!

Kb-2613
Contributor
Contributor

I payed my first loan off on 3/2/2018 . I applied for my second loan 3 days later . I was denied for these following reasons . You’ll receive a letter providing the principal reasons why your application was declined, which includes the following reasons: Your account was recently been restricted due to PayPal Acceptable Use Policy violations You’ve had a negative balance You’ve had unacceptable losses or refunds due to claims or disputes Your account has been identified with suspected account takeover or other fraudulent activity . Has anyone else has this issue an was denied ? Did anyone get approve afterwards an how long does it take for this crap to drop off ??

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

bhaynes
Contributor
Contributor
I got the EXACT same reasons my 4th loan was denied just now! Last time I got a loan I got error 360 but after a week and then it went through! Not sure I will be that lucky this time!
Login to Me Too

Kb-2613
Contributor
Contributor
What error code did you get when you reapplied ? I have been trying since March 06 ! For my second loan an everytime I get denied
Login to Me Too

bhaynes
Contributor
Contributor
There was no code, just all the reasons stated.
Login to Me Too

Kb-2613
Contributor
Contributor
It’s usally In the bottom left corner
Login to Me Too

bhaynes
Contributor
Contributor
This is what is on the bottom left corner "DLGJ0640"
Login to Me Too

Little-Monkey
Contributor
Contributor
Im in the same boat really i just paid back my loan somewhat early i might add.Left it 3 days and then got declined.We process about £23000.00 per year through paypal so didnt expect an issue hence why we cleared it early.It now feels like the carpets been pulled from under our feet. Now considering using another card company with cheaper rates if Paypal doesnt have any other service to keep us here.
Login to Me Too

Richyb123uk
Contributor
Contributor

cant get a 2nd one although all previous advertising suggested it would be ongoing

@Kb-2613 wrote:

I payed my first loan off on 3/2/2018 . I applied for my second loan 3 days later . I was denied for these following reasons . You’ll receive a letter providing the principal reasons why your application was declined, which includes the following reasons: Your account was recently been restricted due to PayPal Acceptable Use Policy violations You’ve had a negative balance You’ve had unacceptable losses or refunds due to claims or disputes Your account has been identified with suspected account takeover or other fraudulent activity . Has anyone else has this issue an was denied ? Did anyone get approve afterwards an how long does it take for this crap to drop off ??

Login to Me Too

bhaynes
Contributor
Contributor
Mine finally went through tonight after almost 2 months of trying. I had called customer support a few weeks ago. The lady was very helpful and informative. She explained to me the reason there was issues with my application was that I had some chargebacks in Jan and one in April. She said that normally after 60 days those will fall off the algorithm. Sure enough she was correct! Today was 60 days after my last chargeback.
Login to Me Too

coolcity
Contributor
Contributor

Lots of people complaining that they were denied, but we all need to remember that it's their money, and they have no obligation whatsoever to lend it to you or anybody else they choose even if you have a perfect record. 

There WILL always be a reason, but it could simply be their internal policies. for example they may have a certain amount they can issue each month and have reached that level, or there may be limits for certain categories. 

We've had 4 loans and no problems, always paid back early but were denied a 5th. The only difference I could see was that we repaid 20% each time, but on the 4th one we only repaid 10%. It may be an issue although they don't know what rate we're going to pay back next time until we have applied successfully and choose 10, 15 or whatever repayment percentage. 

All I would say is we do have a claim open in Paypal although it's one we opened against the seller. I believe a claim is a claim and they don't differentiate between who opened it (buyer or seller) so that could have a bearing. It's also been much quieter than usual these past few months so again that could have a bearing.

I've no complaints because it's their money and therefore their choice. All I would say is it's difficult to plan ahead unless you're sure you can secure the funds, so on that score it's unreliable as you can't guarantee you're going to get it. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.