SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: PayPal working Capital Code DLGJ0656

Did you get approved for a new one?
Highlighted
Contributor

Very disappointed in this service. We have had 2 successful loans, paid off in full, never defaulted, waited allotted time and no approval. This has put our small business in a real bind. We've done it all right and there should be NO reason for denial. We had the total system down and the cash flow was working well, now this has put our business, just as we are heading into busy season into a real bond. Very disappointed and I cringe every time I hear advertising for this loan promising capital cash flow to those businesses needing it. Beware. They will let you down right when you need it. Very disappointed.
Highlighted
Contributor

@Tami64 What kind of business do you have? Have you had any recent returns?
Highlighted
Contributor

We have a green cleaning and pet sitting business. We have grown so bug we opened a second location. The funds were to be used for additional equipment purchase and new premises in the second location, now this is all on hold.
Highlighted
Contributor

That is so frustrating. You deserve a much clearer answer. Especially since you've grown so much. I hope you get approved soon
Highlighted
Contributor

Still no approval here either. There was a post here where they say working capitol resets the 15 of each month. That was a lie.
Highlighted
Contributor

I was approved today, thankfully. Manual payments are ok as long as you pay at least 80% of your loan with normal sales. Fingers crossed and hope and pray you get approved very soon. I know it can nerve wracking.
Highlighted
Contributor

I just tried again and am still denied. I paid off January 18 and I am still being denied.
Highlighted
Contributor

And they aren't giving you any specific reason?