Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal working Capital Code DLGJ0656

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: PayPal working Capital Code DLGJ0656

I'm not the original poster, but I wanted to chime in. From all of the research I have done it seems that if you have had any kind of an error on your account, even if it gets corrected sometimes you can get denied for a bit. By error I mean maybe you accidentally went into the negative one month or any kind of issue with credit card processing, any small little thing that seemed insignificant seems to set off something in the system. The odd thing is I have pretty consistent sales however I had a few very low months myself and I've been approved every time for pretty high amounts. I've had a few months were I only made like $500. And then most of my months I make between 2 and 3000. But I still got approved. Everyone who writes about an issue eventually finds out that they had some problem with a transaction maybe even months ago and it takes time to get out of the system. That's just my guess based on reading probably hundreds of threads. Keep trying. It eventually will approve you. You might even notice that you get a different error code. But eventually it just approves you

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor

No sorry but dont think this is correct. Ive also paid back 3 high amount loans all before time. I have had no problems whatsoever on account...so i do not know why im turned down. I have now been trying for 19 months. Same error code everytime.
Highlighted
Contributor

The "Community" absolutely a shamble way of PayPal treating its customers. I am baffled to read the problems people are facing with Working Capital and the so called solution by another customer is exactly the same as the PayPal "keep on trying"! We have been a fantastic customer, our business has increased during this Covid-19 pandemic. Reading these messages, it seems the fact that we are doing well is a bad thing. I am extremely disappointed with PayPal, particularly during a very difficult time to withdraw its support for high performing customers and denying these businesses the opportunity to grow and help create more jobs and opportunity to make a difference. We joined PayPal to process our payments through PayPal, even though its very expensive way to process payments compared to other options available to us, we did so because we were aware of this working capital. We have had three working capital and paid on or before time without any problems. To deny us the opportunity to obtain more to grow our business  particularly when we need it to expand our business is absolutely unfair!!! 

Highlighted
Contributor

Exactly. We have done 7 loans already and have been applying every day for the past 2 months straight and absolutely nothing at all. It's ridiculous that they would do this to loyal, longtime members. More people need to speak on this so we can get this resolved. If we keep on contacting them regarding this sooner or later they are going to realize it's an issue and will be tired of people calling constantly all inquiring about the same thing that they will have to do something about it. Don't give up!
Highlighted
Contributor

Paypal trying to deleverage, regardless if customers are good or not.  They trying to reduce their exposure, by having a blanket boycott  on sellers good and bad they will push us to find alternative finance and damage their own business,   

the way they have treated customers without True explanation makes us cautious using their facility at all, especially Ebay sellers which will now be given Ebay payment options.

Highlighted
Contributor

From my experience, I have gotten the same denial code, but I found some threads that seem to explain it. When you finish a loan and even maybe pay off the remaining balance with a last big manual payment you must wait for about 48 hours to apply for a new one or you will get the decline code. If it pays off normally with sales it seems to be okay to apply for a new one right away. But, if you pay it off with a manual payment, wait for about 48 hours and it should work. Twice I have paid it off early and twice it took about 2 days for the new loan to be approved. Once or twice I let the sales pay off the loan and I could get a new one almost right away. This is just my experience. The threads I read says that all the systems have to clear that the loan is paid or it will decline thinking you still have one going. Again, I have had about 8 or 9 loans and this is my experience with it. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I was advised that the decline was due to change in sales pattern. We had fantastic months all the way up until July 2019. Selling went down due to people on vacation etc. Sales picked back up in September and was encouraged to keep trying to reapply every few days. So basically the system doesnt want to see any type of downward patern in sales.
Highlighted
Contributor

I received the same denial error message and assume it's because my sales volume is down. I've had 10 prior PayPal Working Capital Loans and have never been in default and have always exceeded my minimum.  I just made one large payoff amount less than 24 hours ago and applied after receiving the payoff confirmation email.  My sales volume is down intentionally.  I sell online information and was having a huge problem with customers reselling my information unauthorized and at 25% or less than what I charge them each month.  So, I made the decision to double my prices and decrease my customer volume since dealing with the unauthorized sellers is both time-consuming and costly to my business.  I only wish I'd known ahead of time that my chances of being approved again would be low, because I wouldn't have sent in a large payoff.

Highlighted
Contributor

I am so nervous about this as well. I am thinking of paying off the rest of my loan, I got a $8000 at the end of Sept. and I have it paid down to $2000 really needing new inventory for the new year so thinking of paying if off sales have been pretty consistent, had my best month IN Sept then 2nd best in Novber. SO worried this will be a hit for me if I dont get approved. Were you ever approved?

Highlighted
Contributor

I’m not sure who you’re asking, but I was not approved. It’s really the typical corporate tunnel vision that we frequently see. In my case my sales volume is down, intentionally, however I raised my prices to more than double what they were. My intent was for my products and services to land in the hands of fewer people to reduce the issue with unauthorized distribution of my IP.  In your case sales are up, so one would assume that you would not be denied, but who knows. It seems as if PayPal and WebBank are making up terms as they go. It’s all rather odd. Being denied a loan for me also means fewer planned sales and therefore less revenue for PayPal. Having successfully paid off 10 prior working capital loans and having a PayPal merchant account for the past 10 years longer means anything to PayPal. When loyalty is not reciprocated it’s time to establish other business partnerships. PayPal isn’t exactly the cheapest payment processor around and my international fees are far too high.