PayPal working Capital Code DLGJ0656

tlwaljerlifepoe
Contributor
Contributor

I have gotten three previous loans from PayPal working capital. All three loans were paid off before hand and successfully. This time when applying which is my fourth loan I have getting code PayPal working Capital Code DLGJ0656. I have called PayPal working capital two times already getting the same representative telling me the same thing. The rep is telling me that the Acura them can pick up anything from a decline in sales to a spike in sales. I have had a spike in sales in December. I asked him if I had a spike in sales then why is it telling me my business is not eligible. That does not make any sense. I do not think that they should be using an algorithm and an eligible ability should be based on whether you've had a loan or previous loans in the past and whether they were paid off in time. The algorithm is not reliable. I have also heard that PayPal working capital bought out another company in order to disperse more funds but nothing has been done. I have looked on reviews for PayPal working capital also and found that there are several several people that are having the same issues. It does not matter how many times I have applied I still get the same code telling me my business is not eligible. This is absurd! The same wrap from PayPal working capital also told me that it can detect whether or not you put your store on vacation. So this little thing can make a difference when applying for a loan. I don't believe there is any other loan company that works this way. PayPal working capital wonders why they have so many bad reviews but they're not understanding than an algorithm should not determine whether or not you get funds or not. They need to look into this. I would like for someone from the Paypal Working Capital Merchant Services to please help me with this issue. The representative keeps telling me to keep reapplying which I do but I keep getting the same code. Like I said I've had three previous loans a total of $13,000 that I have paid off successfully in ahead of time and now this time I do not qualify or I'm not eligible question mark this makes no sense to me and basing it off in algorithm should not be whether I qualify or not. Getting code PayPal working Capital Code DLGJ0656 over, and over.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Michellevo
Contributor
Contributor
I'm not the original poster, but I wanted to chime in. From all of the research I have done it seems that if you have had any kind of an error on your account, even if it gets corrected sometimes you can get denied for a bit. By error I mean maybe you accidentally went into the negative one month or any kind of issue with credit card processing, any small little thing that seemed insignificant seems to set off something in the system. The odd thing is I have pretty consistent sales however I had a few very low months myself and I've been approved every time for pretty high amounts. I've had a few months were I only made like $500. And then most of my months I make between 2 and 3000. But I still got approved. Everyone who writes about an issue eventually finds out that they had some problem with a transaction maybe even months ago and it takes time to get out of the system. That's just my guess based on reading probably hundreds of threads. Keep trying. It eventually will approve you. You might even notice that you get a different error code. But eventually it just approves you

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
72 REPLIES 72

fawlsbane
Contributor
Contributor

I paid off my 3rd loan early as I have all my loans. I tried to apply like normal after the last one, which I paid off early, and it gave me the DLGJ0656 error. I have applied the last two days over and over. I think it might be too soon, but really it's probably because my Paypal business account dropped .18 cents into the negative a few days ago. I immediately fixed it. It was just my error. I think this error is due to the negative. Even though it was only negative a very short time and only .18 cents. Does anyone know how long it takes for the DLGJ0656 to drop off? I missed out on a great equipment deal because of this! I know there is no guarantee and that each time we press the button we roll the dice but I had no reason to believe I would be declined! 

Login to Me Too

glampuss
Contributor
Contributor
Ive been re applying for 19 months and never gone into negative so dont believe thats the reason.
Login to Me Too

Propertpro
Hey I’ve had 4 loans all paid back extremely quickly without ever needing to make a payment. Now I’m getting this DLGJ0656 code as well. I’m wondering if you have been able to get your loan yet? And if not, I’m offering to join you and others in putting together a Class Action law suit against PayPal because of their new algorithm denying their good customers loans. “to better serve our customers” as they say in their PayPal Working Capital emails.
Login to Me Too

Beighblader
Contributor
Contributor
I've had the same issue now for the past couple months and keep getting denied as well. I already completed 7 loans for a total of $20,000 and each one paid off quickly without ever making a manual payment. This is the first time ever getting this error and I have been applying every day for the past 2 months straight. I called twice and rep told me the same thing to just be consistent with my sales and keep applying. Funny thing is though nothing with my business changed at all and I'm making around the same every month. This is really messed up that they are doing this and the issue is obviously related to the new algorithm, which makes absolutely no sense. The fact that this would be my 8th loan once approved and that I never had any issues with previous loans that were all paid off way early should be enough on it's own to be approved. I would understand if it were my 1st and I was new to PayPal but this absolutely absurd. We need more people to complain and inquire about this matter so it can be resolved once and for all. It is very unfair to all of us that have been longtime members with good standing.
Login to Me Too

Utahsvapeguy
Contributor
Contributor
These are my thoughts exactly, I'm now moving into my fourth month of daily submissions of applications and getting denied. If I'm not getting hit with DLGJ-0656 I'm getting hit with DLGJ-0710. every time I call a representative they tell me the exact same thing which is I need to be consistent with my sales and eventually I'll get approved. And considering the last few months my sales are almost doubled I would think they would see me as a trustworthy lendee. And the worst part is I don't really feel that PayPal could care less about this issue.
Login to Me Too

robynnstorey
Contributor
Contributor

I have been on the phone weekly with PayPal with the same issue. Talk to 10 different people, get 10 different answers. They are lying, no one is getting working capital. I’ve had 10 loans, zero issues and was told my business was not eligible.  This of course after 10 loans and millions in processing fees. They are over leveraged, only lending money to African American owned business (which I completely support), but that leaves long time customers looking elsewhere for working capital. 

RMS4937
Login to Me Too

Tami64
Contributor
Contributor
where on earth did you get that junk from??? Seriously?? They support any business! Not being funny but they can't see skin color or race through a screen! Why would you make this a race issue??? I completely support African Americans and their businesses but I don't believe pp would make a decision like that
Login to Me Too

loopycatuk
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, did you ever get accepted for the loan? Ive been with this code for about 6 weeks now 😞

Login to Me Too

robynnstorey
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, but it was only 75K and I was due to be eligible for 300K.  It took nearly 4 months and 10 phone calls, but I got it.  

RMS4937
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.