PayPal working Capital Code DLGJ0656

tlwaljerlifepoe
Contributor
Contributor

I have gotten three previous loans from PayPal working capital. All three loans were paid off before hand and successfully. This time when applying which is my fourth loan I have getting code PayPal working Capital Code DLGJ0656. I have called PayPal working capital two times already getting the same representative telling me the same thing. The rep is telling me that the Acura them can pick up anything from a decline in sales to a spike in sales. I have had a spike in sales in December. I asked him if I had a spike in sales then why is it telling me my business is not eligible. That does not make any sense. I do not think that they should be using an algorithm and an eligible ability should be based on whether you've had a loan or previous loans in the past and whether they were paid off in time. The algorithm is not reliable. I have also heard that PayPal working capital bought out another company in order to disperse more funds but nothing has been done. I have looked on reviews for PayPal working capital also and found that there are several several people that are having the same issues. It does not matter how many times I have applied I still get the same code telling me my business is not eligible. This is absurd! The same wrap from PayPal working capital also told me that it can detect whether or not you put your store on vacation. So this little thing can make a difference when applying for a loan. I don't believe there is any other loan company that works this way. PayPal working capital wonders why they have so many bad reviews but they're not understanding than an algorithm should not determine whether or not you get funds or not. They need to look into this. I would like for someone from the Paypal Working Capital Merchant Services to please help me with this issue. The representative keeps telling me to keep reapplying which I do but I keep getting the same code. Like I said I've had three previous loans a total of $13,000 that I have paid off successfully in ahead of time and now this time I do not qualify or I'm not eligible question mark this makes no sense to me and basing it off in algorithm should not be whether I qualify or not. Getting code PayPal working Capital Code DLGJ0656 over, and over.

Login to Me Too
72 REPLIES 72

Littletownpearl
Contributor
Contributor
@jusbeazy did you ever get approved? My sales are steady but had a fluctuating sales pattern for amounts. They told me to keep trying but was curious is you ever got approved and how long it took?
Login to Me Too

Tami64
Contributor
Contributor
Very disappointed in this service. We have had 2 successful loans, paid off in full, never defaulted, waited allotted time and no approval. This has put our small business in a real bind. We've done it all right and there should be NO reason for denial. We had the total system down and the cash flow was working well, now this has put our business, just as we are heading into busy season into a real bond. Very disappointed and I cringe every time I hear advertising for this loan promising capital cash flow to those businesses needing it. Beware. They will let you down right when you need it. Very disappointed.
Login to Me Too

Michellevo
Contributor
Contributor
@Tami64 What kind of business do you have? Have you had any recent returns?
Login to Me Too

Tami64
Contributor
Contributor
We have a green cleaning and pet sitting business. We have grown so bug we opened a second location. The funds were to be used for additional equipment purchase and new premises in the second location, now this is all on hold.
Login to Me Too

Michellevo
Contributor
Contributor
That is so frustrating. You deserve a much clearer answer. Especially since you've grown so much. I hope you get approved soon
Login to Me Too

RonnieG
Contributor
Contributor
Still no approval here either. There was a post here where they say working capitol resets the 15 of each month. That was a lie.
Login to Me Too

Michellevo
Contributor
Contributor
I was approved today, thankfully. Manual payments are ok as long as you pay at least 80% of your loan with normal sales. Fingers crossed and hope and pray you get approved very soon. I know it can nerve wracking.
Login to Me Too

Tami64
Contributor
Contributor
I just tried again and am still denied. I paid off January 18 and I am still being denied.
Login to Me Too

Michellevo
Contributor
Contributor
And they aren't giving you any specific reason?
Login to Me Too

Littletownpearl
Contributor
Contributor
I paid off my 2nd loan, and got a denial. The rep said it was because I had a drop in sales for the month of January. She told me to keep applying. I’m very frustrated 😢 we were gonna expand our little business with the next loan.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.