Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal working Capital Code DLGJ0656

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal working Capital Code DLGJ0656

I have gotten three previous loans from PayPal working capital. All three loans were paid off before hand and successfully. This time when applying which is my fourth loan I have getting code PayPal working Capital Code DLGJ0656. I have called PayPal working capital two times already getting the same representative telling me the same thing. The rep is telling me that the Acura them can pick up anything from a decline in sales to a spike in sales. I have had a spike in sales in December. I asked him if I had a spike in sales then why is it telling me my business is not eligible. That does not make any sense. I do not think that they should be using an algorithm and an eligible ability should be based on whether you've had a loan or previous loans in the past and whether they were paid off in time. The algorithm is not reliable. I have also heard that PayPal working capital bought out another company in order to disperse more funds but nothing has been done. I have looked on reviews for PayPal working capital also and found that there are several several people that are having the same issues. It does not matter how many times I have applied I still get the same code telling me my business is not eligible. This is absurd! The same wrap from PayPal working capital also told me that it can detect whether or not you put your store on vacation. So this little thing can make a difference when applying for a loan. I don't believe there is any other loan company that works this way. PayPal working capital wonders why they have so many bad reviews but they're not understanding than an algorithm should not determine whether or not you get funds or not. They need to look into this. I would like for someone from the Paypal Working Capital Merchant Services to please help me with this issue. The representative keeps telling me to keep reapplying which I do but I keep getting the same code. Like I said I've had three previous loans a total of $13,000 that I have paid off successfully in ahead of time and now this time I do not qualify or I'm not eligible question mark this makes no sense to me and basing it off in algorithm should not be whether I qualify or not. Getting code PayPal working Capital Code DLGJ0656 over, and over.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Contributor

Re: PayPal working Capital Code DLGJ0656

I'm not the original poster, but I wanted to chime in. From all of the research I have done it seems that if you have had any kind of an error on your account, even if it gets corrected sometimes you can get denied for a bit. By error I mean maybe you accidentally went into the negative one month or any kind of issue with credit card processing, any small little thing that seemed insignificant seems to set off something in the system. The odd thing is I have pretty consistent sales however I had a few very low months myself and I've been approved every time for pretty high amounts. I've had a few months were I only made like $500. And then most of my months I make between 2 and 3000. But I still got approved. Everyone who writes about an issue eventually finds out that they had some problem with a transaction maybe even months ago and it takes time to get out of the system. That's just my guess based on reading probably hundreds of threads. Keep trying. It eventually will approve you. You might even notice that you get a different error code. But eventually it just approves you

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Contributor

Re: PayPal working Capital Code 0656

I paid off my 3rd loan early as I have all my loans. I tried to apply like normal after the last one, which I paid off early, and it gave me the DLGJ0656 error. I have applied the last two days over and over. I think it might be too soon, but really it's probably because my Paypal business account dropped .18 cents into the negative a few days ago. I immediately fixed it. It was just my error. I think this error is due to the negative. Even though it was only negative a very short time and only .18 cents. Does anyone know how long it takes for the DLGJ0656 to drop off? I missed out on a great equipment deal because of this! I know there is no guarantee and that each time we press the button we roll the dice but I had no reason to believe I would be declined! 

Tags (1)
Contributor

Re: PayPal working Capital Code 0656

Ive been re applying for 19 months and never gone into negative so dont believe thats the reason.
Contributor

@tlwaljerlifepoe  Did you ever get approved? What type of business do you have?

Hi - I know this was some time ago, but right now, we are having the same issue as you did - sales are just as consistent as they have always been. Had 10 previous working capital loans that were all paid off but this time, our new application is being declined, saying we are not eligible.  Nothing has changed. The paypal rep on the phone says all looks okay and to keep trying. So I would like to know if you eventually did get reapproved for another cash advance and if so, how long did it take?  Thank you.

Contributor

I'm not the original poster, but I wanted to chime in. From all of the research I have done it seems that if you have had any kind of an error on your account, even if it gets corrected sometimes you can get denied for a bit. By error I mean maybe you accidentally went into the negative one month or any kind of issue with credit card processing, any small little thing that seemed insignificant seems to set off something in the system. The odd thing is I have pretty consistent sales however I had a few very low months myself and I've been approved every time for pretty high amounts. I've had a few months were I only made like $500. And then most of my months I make between 2 and 3000. But I still got approved. Everyone who writes about an issue eventually finds out that they had some problem with a transaction maybe even months ago and it takes time to get out of the system. That's just my guess based on reading probably hundreds of threads. Keep trying. It eventually will approve you. You might even notice that you get a different error code. But eventually it just approves you

View solution in original post

Contributor

No sorry but dont think this is correct. Ive also paid back 3 high amount loans all before time. I have had no problems whatsoever on account...so i do not know why im turned down. I have now been trying for 19 months. Same error code everytime.
Contributor

From my experience, I have gotten the same denial code, but I found some threads that seem to explain it. When you finish a loan and even maybe pay off the remaining balance with a last big manual payment you must wait for about 48 hours to apply for a new one or you will get the decline code. If it pays off normally with sales it seems to be okay to apply for a new one right away. But, if you pay it off with a manual payment, wait for about 48 hours and it should work. Twice I have paid it off early and twice it took about 2 days for the new loan to be approved. Once or twice I let the sales pay off the loan and I could get a new one almost right away. This is just my experience. The threads I read says that all the systems have to clear that the loan is paid or it will decline thinking you still have one going. Again, I have had about 8 or 9 loans and this is my experience with it. 

Contributor

I was advised that the decline was due to change in sales pattern. We had fantastic months all the way up until July 2019. Selling went down due to people on vacation etc. Sales picked back up in September and was encouraged to keep trying to reapply every few days. So basically the system doesnt want to see any type of downward patern in sales.
Contributor

I received the same denial error message and assume it's because my sales volume is down. I've had 10 prior PayPal Working Capital Loans and have never been in default and have always exceeded my minimum.  I just made one large payoff amount less than 24 hours ago and applied after receiving the payoff confirmation email.  My sales volume is down intentionally.  I sell online information and was having a huge problem with customers reselling my information unauthorized and at 25% or less than what I charge them each month.  So, I made the decision to double my prices and decrease my customer volume since dealing with the unauthorized sellers is both time-consuming and costly to my business.  I only wish I'd known ahead of time that my chances of being approved again would be low, because I wouldn't have sent in a large payoff.