PayPal "Giving Fund" + eBay "Direct Selling for Charity" = Administrative nightmare from Hades?

bikewrench
New Community Member

Neither PayPal nor eBay "Customer Service" representatives have been able to assist in helping to get proceeds from eBay Sold Listings to be remitted directly into the PayPal Account of a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization for which I volunteer.   

The n.p.o. has been verified as "registered" as a charitable nonprofit that is recognized by both PayPal, and by eBay.

My personal eBay User ID has been verified as "designated Direct Seller" in the PayPal Account of the n.p.o.

And yet, the proceeds from Sold eBay Listings continue to flow into my personal PayPal Account,

INSTEAD of being DIRECTLY CREDITED to the n.p.o. PayPal Account, as intended.

Both PayPal and eBay "Customer Service" representatives very politely explain that they are terribly, terribly unable to figure out what is wrong, and "ping-pong" me back-and-forth from PayPal, to eBay, back to PayPal, then back to eBay, ad naseum...  Oy!

Is there a Community resource (subject matter experts) focused on the topic of CHARITABLE GIVING?

I'm looking for information "black-belts", who know both the PayPal "Giving Fund", and the eBay "Direct Selling for Charity" systems well enough to offer assistance and guidance where the PayPal and eBay representatives have repeatedly failed to do so.

Candidly,

Matt <removed>

Volunteer "wrench"

Great Opportunities 501(c)(3)

<removed>

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.