PayPal here app moves slow between screens and touches on iPad 10.5

jamwok
Contributor
Contributor

When using the app PayPal here and navigating through different screens, it lags when I select other payment options to choose cash and it lags when going from the transaction to a new sale.  Sometimes my card reader lags and I have to disconnect or log out of the app and back in.

Any suggestions.  I am running this on my iPad. On my android it works fine.

Thanks

Jamwok

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @jamwok. Thanks for taking the time to add your question here on the PayPal Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear there's been a problem using PayPal Here via your iPad.

The only suggestion I can give you is to review all the apps loaded on your device to see if any of them present a conflict with PayPal Here. Otherwise, there's no reason the app would behave differently from device to device. You may also want to check how you're connecting to the internet since a strong WiFi connection is preferred over cellular data.

Lastly, please check the version of iOS and when it was last updated. If Apple updated the OS and that is not presenting a conflict with the app, you may need to switch from PayPal Here to PayPal Zettle (https://www.paypal.com/us/business/pos).

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.