PayPal has changed it's transaction process and it's horrible

darthhawk
New Community Member

I have a eStore and accept PayPal as a payment option. What used to happen, the good, was when a customer would purchase a product and the funds would be transferred into my business paypal account instantly and then my supplier would be paid directly from my business paypal account and I would end up with the profit left in my paypal account minus paypal fees. That was how PayPal use to operate.

Now. the bad, PayPal transfers the funds to my paypal account from the customer, like before, but instead of paying my supplier out of my paypal account my personal checking is billed. What? That makes no sense! That's unreasonable! The funds should be coming out of the money the customer just paid me not my personal checking account. PayPal you need to change it back to the way it was before. If you don't I will be kicking you off my eStore and I'll go with STRIPE instead. They don't do unreasonable stupid things.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@darthhawk 

https://www.paypal-techsupport.com/s/?language=en_US

Click Contact Us option for assistance.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.